Tonight's results

I know this is a "no sh*t Sherlock" comment but we have to win and win quickly starting this Saturday.

With all the doom and gloom off the pitch, the players have to step up and inject some excitement into the town to give the council and others a wake-up call on the threat of losing league football in the town.

I know players were paid late but they're being paid this week. It happens but the team needs to realise that here are 3,500 punters who are paid much less than them and some who have lost jobs but still find cash to come and support.

We're in it together for the rest of this season - a push, a play-off journey to a final and we can reflect in June on how what impact success could have on the fortunes of this club both on and off the pitch come the summer!

People question the motto but "keep the faith" has never been more relevant than it is at the moment!

I know this is a "no sh*t Sherlock" comment but we have to win and win quickly starting this Saturday.

With all the doom and gloom off the pitch, the players have to step up and inject some excitement into the town to give the council and others a wake-up call on the threat of losing league football in the town.

I know players were paid late but they're being paid this week. It happens but the team needs to realise that here are 3,500 punters who are paid much less than them and some who have lost jobs but still find cash to come and support.

We're in it together for the rest of this season - a push, a play-off journey to a final and we can reflect in June on how what impact success could have on the fortunes of this club both on and off the pitch come the summer!

People question the motto but "keep the faith" has never been more relevant than it is at the moment!

Indeed. It's funny how all our off-field problems seem to take a bit of a back-seat when we're doing well on the pitch.

Hopefully Saturday will be a new start and a new attitude!

Indeed. It's funny how all our off-field problems seem to take a bit of a back-seat when we're doing well on the pitch.

Hopefully Saturday will be a new start and a new attitude!

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see us go to Bournemouth and pull a 3-0 away win out of the hat. Thing is, we're every bit as likely to freeze when we play Tranmere on the box and lose that.

Funny old game as Sir Jimmy used to say.

I've just about given up looking out for the results of the teams in and around the play offs, I think we have just about no chance of making the play offs from were we are and the number of games we've played compared to others, especially given our current free scoring form.

Edited by Hometownclub

I've just about given up looking out for the results of the teams in and around the play offs, I think we have just about no chance of making the play offs from were we are and the number of games we've played compared to others, especially given our current free scoring form.

Oh don't be so bloody realistic!

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see us go to Bournemouth and pull a 3-0 away win out of the hat.

Especially as Feeney is returning to the place where he scored 32 goals in 98 games...............

compared to his 34 goals in 177 games since ceasing to be a Cherry.