KIeran Lee Signs a new contract

From the photo on the OS you can see that Kieran is left handed. You don't get many left handed people who are right footed as Kieran is.

This I feel is the most important thing to take note of here.

He's only keeping his right hand free for when Hardy makes his move and goes for Kieran's heart....

I'm left footed and left handed, but play guitar, bat at cricket and play golf right handed.

Have some o' that.

We playing this game again? OK.

Right handed. Two footed (equally mediocre). Right handed at pool and cricket. Left handed putting. Right handed drive. Left handed Ice hockey. Right handed field hockey (rule). Left handed gentleman's time.

Im left handed writing/drawing

cricket right handed bat right handed bowl

boxing south paw

darts right handed

pool right handed

right footed

Oh yeah.... forgot...

Darts right handed. Bowling right handed. Boxing faced... my hands were never used for anything more than picking up my teeth.

Right handed. Two footed (equally mediocre). Right handed at pool and cricket. Left handed putting. Right handed drive. Left handed Ice hockey. Right handed field hockey (rule). Left handed gentleman's time.

He's just a Superfreak! Superfreak!

Our New CB partnership then? Both sides covered innit? :grin:

I'm afraid I'm adept in any position bar centre-half. Bit soft for that.

I'm left footed and left handed, but play guitar, bat at cricket and play golf right handed.

Have some o' that.

Well I'm actually left-handed by nature yet right-handed by nurture.

So stick that in your fusebox.

Presumably you never find yourself in the awkward position of going at a new lady with your wrong hand then? :chubb:

Well I'm actually left-handed by nature yet right-handed by nurture.

Presumably you never find yourself in the awkward position of going at a new lady with your wrong hand then? :chubb:

:lol:

The key is to subtly rotate sides so your arm doesn't go numb from the awkward wrist angle!

*dabble-dabble*kiss-on-top*dabble-dabble*

And I too have the nurture/nature thing - apparently I was a left handed kid but the only one at my junior school so they just taught me to be right handed so it was easier for them!! Ahh the 80's - so evolved! :)

:lol:

The key is to subtly rotate sides so your arm doesn't go numb from the awkward wrist angle!

*dabble-dabble*kiss-on-top*dabble-dabble*

I'll bear that in mind for when I don't fancy getting my chin wet.

And I too have the nurture/nature thing - apparently I was a left handed kid but the only one at my junior school so they just taught me to be right handed so it was easier for them!! Ahh the 80's - so evolved! :)

Similar, my dad's excuse amounts to "sorry, I'd never been a dad until I had you." :unsure:

My hand-writing remains absolutely atrocious.

Don't get me wrong, I love getting my chin wet. Sometimes alternates are requested however! :lol:

My hand-writing remains absolutely atrocious.

Chicken Scratch is the description mine most often earns.

Lee has been one of our best performers this season, he is out of contract in June, which means it won't be long before he can go to someone and we get nowt. Maybe we've had sniffings from some local teams, who we know he is more likely to go to thanks to his past history, and to actually make sure we get something we offer him a new deal. We will only be paying him more for 3 months (one of which is May so will only have one game in, and he might not play in that).

Just because we've given him a new contract doesn't mean we aren't skint.

the new contract should start on 1st july

But Ackey's chin is better protected than your's.

Oddly, I am pretty useless with my left hand, except that I have no trouble at all feeding the horse with it. Trying to stab the cat would just be a waste of time.