Marketing Mismanagement

Why on earth would the Marketing department advertise the Latics v Sheffield Wednesday game in the Tameside advertiser 2 days after the game took place? You guessed it, there is a quarter page ad in this weeks Advertiser (published 10th March) for the game last Tuesday (8th March), it's no wonder we are on our backsides with money.

Already done my friend. I do hope that it is the papers fault.

This, I'm pretty sure was a mistake by the paper.

The artwork was done for this weeks paper earlier in the week, it should of been an advert for the Presentation Dinner

This, I'm pretty sure was a mistake by the paper.

The artwork was done for this weeks paper earlier in the week, it should of been an advert for the Presentation Dinner

As an apology they have given us two adverts in next week!

very kind of them!

Why not check the situation before posting with such a negative headline?

i dont get this reply, the guy spotted summat n and mentioned it ON A FORUM! if there was no negativity on this FORUM there would be no post.....GET REAL!

Thats good, it might be an opportunity to give the Tranmere game a mention ( I know you will have already thought of this)!

It'll be the Brighton game, the Tranmere game will be advertised the week after I would of thought mate!

i dont get this reply, the guy spotted summat n and mentioned it ON A FORUM! if there was no negativity on this FORUM there would be no post.....GET REAL!

"Marketing Mismanagement". Not negative? when there wasn't any?

Couldn't the original post have asked a question instead of accusing the club of cocking things up?

Sorry if you're upset but we all are at times on here!