Jason Lowe signs from Blackburn

Was simply replying to a question asked.. But would you want Rubes taking corners? Or Tonk?

Given those two's inability to actually head the ball from attacking corners they may as well take em. I've seen Drogba take em for Chelski

Mantom was highly rated by WBA as well!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those that think we will easily stay up surely haven't considered the very real possibility of a ten point deduction….

When does that apply, so if we were to go into administration in the summer then would it get counted towards next season's total or this season's? I think if we do go into administration this year it will be because we are safe with the penalty or are going down anyway. Next season however is a real possibility.

We are in a scrap but due to our fixtures we should get out of it- however, MK Dons aside, we are playing teams who are in a similar position to ourselves and if they win we will keep sliding. 7 draws in the next 7 games will be enough. To use a boxing analolgy- its like we are going into the 10th round leading 90-81, 4 or 5 knock-downs or one knock-out (i.e. administration) and we are gone.

When does that apply, so if we were to go into administration in the summer then would it get counted towards next season's total or this season's? I think if we do go into administration this year it will be because we are safe with the penalty or are going down anyway. Next season however is a real possibility.

We are in a scrap but due to our fixtures we should get out of it- however, MK Dons aside, we are playing teams who are in a similar position to ourselves and if they win we will keep sliding. 7 draws in the next 7 games will be enough. To use a boxing analolgy- its like we are going into the 10th round leading 90-81, 4 or 5 knock-downs or one knock-out (i.e. administration) and we are gone.

If we are to go into admin, and we announce it when we are safe, the points can be deducted now and then because we do it when we are safe, get a further deduction next season? Leeds few seasons back.. They announced going into admin etc, but that was done as they knew they would be going down anyway.. Not sure if the same would apply to us though?

If you go in to administration knowing you would have been relegated, the points deduction gets deferred until the next season. So you get relegated and start on minus 10.

If you are 14 points clear of the drop and go in to administration at 2.59pm on the final day of the season, the 10 points are deducted there and then.

Stockport had their 10 points deducted late in the season and stayed up on goal difference. The problem is, if your business model is fooked and you don't have a Blitz type character propping it up, it doesn't do you much good.

Was simply replying to a question asked.. But would you want Rubes taking corners? Or Tonk?

Mantom was highly rated by WBA as well!

just sharing his opinion personally Mantom was ok I thought not the best loanee we had, clearly not the worst we have had either.