Last away match to Swindon from Rifle Range

After Lancs Lads initial idea the Rifle coach to Swindon for the last away match will now be a full on party bus with fancy dress prefered ( Cowboys and Indians has been mentioned as a theme but i,m sure there will be many whacky outfits worn on the day , and i might even make another Rubix Cube !!)

Price will be £20 with pub open at 8 and leaving for Swindon at nine. Plenty of places left but the demand is expected to be very high so please either let me or Mark at Rifle know asap and we will pop your name down ( usual channels of on here, facebook or text or call me on 07754849746) , and if its half as good as the trip to Notts County on Saturday were in for one hell of a day, thanks as always , Mike

After Lancs Lads initial idea the Rifle coach to Swindon for the last away match will now be a full on party bus with fancy dress prefered ( Cowboys and Indians has been mentioned as a theme but i,m sure there will be many whacky outfits worn on the day , and i might even make another Rubix Cube !!)

Price will be £20 with pub open at 8 and leaving for Swindon at nine. Plenty of places left but the demand is expected to be very high so please either let me or Mark at Rifle know asap and we will pop your name down ( usual channels of on here, facebook or text or call me on 07754849746) , and if its half as good as the trip to Notts County on Saturday were in for one hell of a day, thanks as always , Mike

I will def be on this one Mike and will let you know soon about the other 5 or 6.

Cheers.

Im down there for the weekend with a fair few others.

Got my clobber sorted but have had an idea on fancy dress for a while but would take some serious organising to implement.

Every latics fan whos attending to wear the same generic fancy dress costume.

Wheres wally attire is an easy one with hat, stripey top and comedy bottle glasses.

Think it would look top draw and something that may draw a bit of good press to both the club and the fans?

Thoughts?

Keeping that champagne on ice!

I did suggest tarts and vicars but OAFC lover nearly had a heart attack at the thought of burly men in fishnets and lipgloss

However if you want to continue the "hooters" theme, check ebay fancy dress costume called "droopers" grin.gif

Confirmed 4 for me Mike plus another 1 still awaiting an answer from if thats okay.

Gutted to miss this one as I have a 100% record at The County Ground, three visits, three wins instead i'll be at Pontins with the Family on a very cheap weekend but I was away for the Notts County game and that saw us win 2-0 so who knows?

Looks like the Mongs was my last away day this season, as I have neither the funds nor the inclination to trek down to the West Country to watch us at Yeovil or Exeter (although I went to Exeter last season for my sins) and Good Friday's the traditional Wigan v Saints clash and the Standard Cup Final in the morning.

Looking forward to some good away days next season, Sheff Utd, Preston, Bury etc…I think a lot of interest may just be rekindled after two or three seasons of a Southern dominated league….although there won't be any new grounds for me unless Shrewsbury come up.

Edited by oafcprozac

Gutted to miss this one as I have a 100% record at The County Ground, three visits, three wins instead i'll be at Pontins with the Family on a very cheap weekend but I was away for the Notts County game and that saw us win 2-0 so who knows?

Looks like the Mongs was my last away day this season, as I have neither the funds nor the inclination to trek down to the West Country to watch us at Yeovil or Exeter (although I went to Exeter last season for my sins) and Good Friday's the traditional Wigan v Saints clash and the Standard Cup Final in the morning.

Looking forward to some good away days next season, Sheff Utd, Preston, Bury etc…I think a lot of interest may just be rekindled after two or three seasons of a Southern dominated league….although there won't be any new grounds for me unless Shrewsbury come up.

You have been colchester havnt you ? It's exactly the same but with different colour seats in part's.

:lol: I was 17 at the time ! I do remeber getting a bollocking from you for drunk singing latics songs. :grin::lol:

Aye you went up to a load of knobheads singing at the top of your voice (Colchester has a bad reputation for squaddies banging students etc..) and were right in their faces, gotta look after the kids haven't you! And after the day you had just experienced, a stay in casualty would have topped it off! :lol:

Aye you went up to a load of knobheads singing at the top of your voice (Colchester has a bad reputation for squaddies banging students etc..) and were right in their faces, gotta look after the kids haven't you! And after the day you had just experienced, a stay in casualty would have topped it off! :lol:

:lol: I honestly dont remeber ! all i remeber is that beautiful dominoes pizza and you shouting saying shut up singing lee ! haha god that was a brilliant night, the band was pretty good too!

:lol: I honestly dont remeber ! all i remeber is that beautiful dominoes pizza and you shouting saying shut up singing lee ! haha god that was a brilliant night, the band was pretty good too!

Yeah lost count of how many pints of San Miguel I necked watching that band, they were ok before going into a Pink Floyd lovefest for about half an hour! Jonny was far from impressed!

Yeah lost count of how many pints of San Miguel I necked watching that band, they were ok before going into a Pink Floyd lovefest for about half an hour! Jonny was far from impressed!

So is that why he was pulling his face :lol:

I Hope we get Colchester away In Summer love that place !

• 2 weeks later...