Tonight's League One Scores

Tonight's scores so far

Bristol 0 - 0 Bournemouth

Daggers 0 - 2 Peterboro

Orient 2 Plymouth 0

Notts County 0 Dale 2

Sheff Wed 2 Tranmere 0

Southampton 1 Charlton 0

Dale and Orient look to be pushing Bournemouth all the way for 6th!!!

Stephens starts for Southampton

against plymouth and notts county though, easy teams to beat :grin:

Point taken and I know we've done the double over Plymouth and Notts County but both (Dale and Orient) are on superb runs that could be enough to nick 6th if the wins keep coming. I notice Dawson, the centre-back Dale nicked from under our noses and sold for a million has scored his 10th of the season tonight, the second successive season he's got into double figures. What I'd give for us to have a centre-back that dangerous in the OPPO's box…..

Point taken and I know we've done the double over Plymouth and Notts County but both (Dale and Orient) are on superb runs that could be enough to nick 6th if the wins keep coming. I notice Dawson, the centre-back Dale nicked from under our noses and sold for a million has scored his 10th of the season tonight, the second successive season he's got into double figures. What I'd give for us to have a centre-back that dangerous in the OPPO's box…..

At least he won't be there next season :)

Dale have Bournemouth away still to play

As if by magic our resident Dale well-wisher appears :wink:

Hate to say it but i'm jealous, Dale have a board that has lived within its means yet still allowed the manager to build a team over four or five years but i'd be gutted if they made it into the Play-Offs, let alone the Championship!

The game at Dean Court looks to be a massive one!

Hate to say it but i'm jealous, Dale have a board that has lived within its means yet still allowed the manager to build a team over four or five years but i'd be gutted if they made it into the Play-Offs, let alone the Championship!

AND Dale have a game in hand...

he got L2 player of the year last year didnt he? he's a good header but he scored a goal the other day on the volley from a corner. £1million for a player from radcliffe a.f.c isn't bad, but it is when we could have had that instead

he got L2 player of the year last year didnt he? he's a good header but he scored a goal the other day on the volley from a corner. £1million for a player from radcliffe a.f.c isn't bad, but it is when we could have had that instead

Was he the one who we had but broke his leg in his first or second trial game and we decided to wait before signing him?

Keith Hill will be gone next season if they don't get promoted :shock: He even said it himself on late kick off. "A bigger club will come along" or words to that effect. Thought it was a little arrogant when he said it myself.

Keith Hill will be gone next season if they don't get promoted :shock: He even said it himself on late kick off. "A bigger club will come along" or words to that effect. Thought it was a little arrogant when he said it myself.

The man is a prick. An arrogant prick. A complete arsewipe.............But a very good manager.

Was he the one who we had but broke his leg in his first or second trial game and we decided to wait before signing him?

Yep - we waited whilst he recovered; 'Dale didnt & signed him. 20+ goals from CB, glowing reviews inc L2 young player of the year award & finally a £1 million pounds transfer later; it really does look like a bollock-drop from us doesnt it.

The flip side being; we signed him whilst injured & he turned into a 'Rob Purdie'......'Dale took a gamble & it payed off for them.

The man is a prick. An arrogant prick. A complete arsewipe.............But a very good manager.

+1 - exactly my thoughts on him. He's always come across poorly on any interview I've seen him on; massive ego, inflated view of his own abilities and incredably arrogant........but he has done very well with 'Dale. That said; I'd love him to move on & up - only fall massively on face!

cant stand Dale , I have alot of Dale counterparts with one of the companies my company works with,

I hope they finish outside the playoffs on goal difference :lol:

I don't think it's possible to hate Dale in the same way you can hate other bigger neighbouring clubs. Their fans have had to watch year after year of utter :censored:e and now they are experiencing their 'glory' years.