REASON TO BE CHEERFUL

According to R&D's website, their Oldham branch alone deals with 700 sales a year - so I hardly think the marketing fees for a small site of 10 plots are going to make a big difference to their pockets.

Typical cynical Latics fans, sniping and bitching.

I'm far from a cynical Latics fan - however, even the most Pro Hill supporter must find it very interesting the direction that we have taken in recent years, given his expertise.

Anyway, we have had a number of topics similar to this without clearing anything up or agreeing, so let's look on with interest where the next few years takes us and hopefully all future advice is continued to be made for the benefit of the club without personal interest being the drive.

... footy (if that is what you can call it!) is going to definately be played at at boundary park next season. I read into this that this .......will definately be the last year we play at boundary park ....something has finally been put in place concrete that sees us move (temp groundshare probably) the season after next. Boundary park is coming down...

I can see it now. The last home game ever at BP sees a full house, with the return of the stayaways, many bringing their children along to show them what they will be missing. Littlewoods Cup Final and F.A. Cup semi-final memorabilia is much in evidence, with an abundance of Lees, Bovis and Torex shirts, and even a few inflated yard dogs. They are full of sentiment about the old place, they vow never to watch Latics anywhere else and they have little sympathy for those season ticket holders who foolishly turned up after the gates had been closed 15 minutes before kick-off.

Those season ticket holders clearly lack foresight. Tough :censored:. It's a dog eat dog world, they'll never get anywhere with that attitude.

I agree. I could never see the sense of being proud about never getting there before the teams came out, and for once they should have got there earlier. It wasn't the first time it had happened, even though it will be the last.