REASON TO BE CHEERFUL

Building has again started on the estate at the back of the chaddy, houses/plots already advertised for as much as 240K and footy (if that is what you can call it!) is going to definately be played at at boundary park next season. I read into this that this .......will definately be the last year we play at boundary park ....something has finally been put in place concrete that sees us move (temp groundshare probably) the season after next. Boundary park is coming down, cos who the feck would want to shell out 240 k to live behind an ugly footy stadium. Perhaps the new announcement will be about our new relocation!

Building has again started on the estate at the back of the chaddy, houses/plots already advertised for as much as 240K and footy (if that is what you can call it!) is going to definately be played at at boundary park next season. I read into this that this .......will definately be the last year we play at boundary park ....something has finally been put in place concrete that sees us move (temp groundshare probably) the season after next. Boundary park is coming down, cos who the feck would want to shell out 240 k to live behind an ugly footy stadium. Perhaps the new announcement will be about our new relocation!

Again very much doubt thats what the announcement will be about.

If they announce that before may 19th, season ticket sales will drop faster than a lead baloon

Who the hell has got over 200k to spend on a house at the moment in Oldham??? Think they need a major rethink re the prices they are marketing them for

the 4 bedroom gaff is £249,000 !! who would pay that to live next to a motorway and westwood ?

i bloody wouldnt !

the 4 bedroom gaff is £249,000 !! who would pay that to live next to a motorway and westwood ?

i bloody wouldnt !

Definitely think they have been a bit greedy myself with them prices, although to be fair if you look at whats going within a half mile radius of Boundary Park, the prices are pretty similar

Kerr-ching. Don't stop building those houses Ian! :censored: Oldham Athletic! You don't like us, do you Ian?

How does he sleep at night?

On a big pile of :censored: money……….

People can get so bitter about someone with a bit of money.

Has he actually sold any yet?

The money aspect doesn't drive these comments. The decisions made over the last few years around re-building, re-locating etc and the only thing 'concrete' is that we have a local property expert as a director and the foundations for houses have replaced/are replacing our once popular social club and a 'whole' stand, thus eventually leaving us with no choice but to move from BP.

The money aspect doesn't drive these comments. The decisions made over the last few years around re-building, re-locating etc and the only thing 'concrete' is that we have a local property expert as a director and the foundations for houses have replaced/are replacing our once popular social club and a 'whole' stand, thus eventually leaving us with no choice but to move from BP.

Those posts I am not referring to.

Ian Hills track record in delivery needs looking at.

I'd have said a better expert would be someone with good knowledge of PLanning, to cover the clubs back in regards to the incompetence of the Plannig Dept. All in the benefit of hindsight.

Pine villains clearly in jest bought out some (not all) comments simialr to yours.

SShhhhhhh.....He goes watching ALL of the time you know and LOVES Latics.

It's so lovely to see this whole debacle working out nicely for one of our'genuine' fans

Ooo! Ian Hill will be pleased! I bet he can't wait to get his dannies on all that filthy lucre!

Edited by singe

According to R&D's website, their Oldham branch alone deals with 700 sales a year - so I hardly think the marketing fees for a small site of 10 plots are going to make a big difference to their pockets.

Typical cynical Latics fans, sniping and bitching.

Edited by Yard Dog