iPhone App

I have just seen that Glossop North End have there very own iPhone app, any chance of a OWTB app then my battery wont be so low all the bloody time !

Come on if glossop can get a app surley we can ?

Make one, if it's not :censored: we'll use it.

No point creating an app if we don't need one. The owtb mobile site works brilliantly on the iOS and similar.

Far too many apps out there that just sit dormant and were only created so some big chief can run around saying he/she has an app.

Agreed. OWTB works very well on my phone since the board upgrade, doesn't need an app.

The OS could use a decent app but :

1. they already have one through the Football League app,
  2. they probably can't have a different official one under the PremiumTV deal, and
  3. they need to get the actual website up to scratch before worrying about apps anyway.

The IPB app basically is safari. Its good if you use a few different forums which run on invision power board, because it saves your passwords and makes them easy to access on your phone. If OWTB is the only one you use, you might as well just use safari and save OWTB to the home screen.