The Evolution has begun

Evolution  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new badge?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Indifferent
    • Dislike it
    • Hate it
  2. 2. Wat do you think of the new black kit

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Indifferent
    • Dislike it
    • Hate it
  3. 3. What do you think about moving from Keep the Faith to We Are Latics

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Indifferent
    • Dislike it
    • Hate it
  4. 4. Overall, does this help start a new era for Latics

• Yes, its an important start
    • Yes, but the stadum is more important
    • Neutral
    • No, it's purely cosmetic
    • No, the stadium is far more important, this is a waste fo time

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the kit design but doubt the quality we will see? Hope its worth the money. Hardly needed a count down..... on either front.

The badge..... Well that is one very ugly owl...."an aggressive look and piercing tangerine eyes". No its just a new logo the explanation verging on hilarious. Sorry dont like it one bit. Far more important issues to worry about. Creative media always a talking point and sure some will go wow.

Google owl logo and our new one doesn't stand up.

He is a very fed up looking Owl :angry: and i have an out of date tattoo now so i am fed up :ranting:

Nail hit on head. Looks totally fed up, angry and frustrated.... Think hes been playing Angry Birds a little too much. So on reflection just about spot on. Tattoo well at least yours will be a classic design people would question what this one is?

Tattoo Classicto be fair it looksd more like a budgie than an owl now it's faded with age !!

An owl in flight might have better just about to attack taggart

Nail hit on head. Looks totally fed up, angry and frustrated.... Think hes been playing Angry Birds a little too much. So on reflection just about spot on. Tattoo well at least yours will be a classic design people would question what this one is?

it represents the fans being fed up, angry and frustrated with all the :censored:e that keeps happening with the club

Time for Alan to depart, now please

Will look great when the current administration in charge take us to the Blue Square North...

Look Lukers, I am going t say what others are thinking. It's a new badge. Stop being so melodramitic. Get a grip.

Edited by singe

I finally won a bid aswell, the club offered a trip on team coach then to be in directors box and be on team coach on the way home that went for £500, a signed team shirt with Gary mcdonalds everton shirt for £400 and I got this seasons signed latics framed shirt for £160