Photo Printers

Ackey

Hi Guys,

My Mum's become determined to have a new printer. She wants one which is able to print photo's (as in ones which are as good as from the local Pharmacy in quality).

I've tried to convince her that it's not really worthwhile, but like I say she's convinced this is what she wants and so I've given up on trying to stop her.

She's come up with the Canon Pixma 885 (Google / Amazon). It's not cheap, that's for sure!

Does anyone have any suggestions or alternatives?

Cheers,

Ack

Does she print a lot of photos? Would it not be worth her setting up a Truprint account instead?

Not that many, no. She used to use CostCo but my dad let his card expire without telling her! That went down well.

I've tried to point out that economically she'd be better off with an online account somewhere or just going to the pharmacy.

But she's got her mind set now and I know my Mum well enough not to argue.

I get alot mof my prints from snapfish, 6 x 4 prints are something ridiculously cheap like 5p a print.

Although the printer you quoted is actually a :censored: hot printer, might be worth looking at this one, the Canon Pixma MG5150, 54.99 from Amazon, relatively good reviews too