Keith Gumbs

Is there anyone on here who saw Keith Gumbs play for the reserves in 1998? I'm writing an article on him for another website - he's really popular in Indonesia - and I'd like to be able to get a few mentions of the Latics into the piece.

If you have any memories (or photos!) you would like to share, and that I can use, please either pm me or leave a message on here. If you wish to be credited, just let me know.

Many thanks

Thanks already to Lincoln Blue, Diego Sideburns and Ackey.

Is there anyone on here who saw Keith Gumbs play for the reserves in 1998? I'm writing an article on him for another website - he's really popular in Indonesia - and I'd like to be able to get a few mentions of the Latics into the piece.

If you have any memories (or photos!) you would like to share, and that I can use, please either pm me or leave a message on here. If you wish to be credited, just let me know.

Many thanks

I'm not sure "I've never heard of him" warrants a thank you, but I'll take it! :lol:

Scored a brilliant diving header in that reserve game - looked class.played with another st kitts trialist that game but he was crap! Send the website link please pal!

www.clubwebsite.co.uk/chonburifc

Chonburi(Thailand) play Sriwijaya(Indonesia)in the second round of the AFC Cup. Keith Gumbs plays for Sriwijaya.

Many thanks

Would have been a cracking signing if it wasnt for the FIFA rankings.

I remember Chubb getting overexcited with him constantly shouting 'Come on Guumbsy'