Membership

Due to work I'm unable to commit to a season ticket but i used to enjoy subscribing to the membership scheme. If I remember correctly it was scrapped due to rules. But, randomly, i've just been reading about Newcastle's 12th Man membership scheme which entitles fans to £5 off home game tickets, % off food, drink, club shop items, entry into exclusive prize draws, free gifts etc - all for £25 sign up.

Is a membership scheme something we could look at resurrecting?

Due to work I'm unable to commit to a season ticket but i used to enjoy subscribing to the membership scheme. If I remember correctly it was scrapped due to rules. But, randomly, i've just been reading about Newcastle's 12th Man membership scheme which entitles fans to £5 off home game tickets, % off food, drink, club shop items, entry into exclusive prize draws, free gifts etc - all for £25 sign up.

Is a membership scheme something we could look at resurrecting?

Has to be worth a try! Try contacting the club and see! Sounds like a good idea to me!

This is a great idea and would appeal to the sector like myself or my dad who go to home games, but can't commit to a ST by missing too many games through prior commitments. There must be plenty like us.

I have the feeling because it's a great idea it would simply get binned along with all the others. There were others, weren't there?