Playershare gold pin badges

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont forget that this badge is only one of a set currently still available

Thanks for your ongoing contributions but if you know others that wish to "help the cause" with a one off donation" persuade them to purchase a pin

I have already had a commitment from a certain Mr Sean Jarvis to part with £ 2.50

Paul Scholes next?

Edited by another fan

I have today taken delivery from Jan (another fan) the gold playershare badges. As reported following the last committee meeting it was decided that whilst all the other coloured playershare pin badges were for sale to anyone who desired to buy them, either individually or to collect the whole set, the gold badges would be supplied free to all monthly playershare contributors. Whilst they are free issue these badges haven't cost the fund a penny as they have been paid for by an individual.

I am now in the process of obtaining the names of all contributors of monthly subscriptions to get these badges to them. However in the meantime if you PM me if you're due a badge and I shall get them out to you asap. Once again thank you to Jan for his efforts and all those who support the fund, whether it be in monetary terms or groundwork.

If anyone would like to collect these pin badges contact any playershare member or Jan (another fan) on here. Ta Lags.

Hi Lags, Can I get one of these have been recontributing since last season?

Cheers

Rob

I received mine today - thanks lags! Very nice badge! I wondered if it might be a little bobbins, but nope! No sign of bobbiness! :)

And I can assure everyone all the other colours in the collection are not bobbins either. Wear with pride Maddog.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I have one PLEASE :D

Lol, it shows how important the committee are, none of us have got the badges!!! Now that's proof if ever it was needed it's all about the scheme and those that contribute. Send me your address Jan and I'll post one out.

Lol, it shows how important the committee are, none of us have got the badges!!! Now that's proof if ever it was needed it's all about the scheme and those that contribute. Send me your address Jan and I'll post one out.

Thanks but not until I have signed a direct debit mandate to get us closer to that "75"