Stiffs v Salford City

Was this Josh Parker or the lad who scored v Mossley who has the Neymar haircut? I'm sure Josh is on international duty with Antigua, so it's either this other lad or we have yet another striker on trial.

Also, is there any news on this "star" striker that we were looking at and close to signing? It's been six weeks or more and with the cash from Stephens deal, I thought we'd be close to securing along with the midfielder (that Real Madrid C player?).

We definitely need another striker and unsure if Parker is the solution.

I'll be seriously underwhelmed if we don't snare that "wow" striker after all the earlier promise by PD and the club.

Was this Josh Parker or the lad who scored v Mossley who has the Neymar haircut? I'm sure Josh is on international duty with Antigua, so it's either this other lad or we have yet another striker on trial.

Also, is there any news on this "star" striker that we were looking at and close to signing? It's been six weeks or more and with the cash from Stephens deal, I thought we'd be close to securing along with the midfielder (that Real Madrid C player?).

I'll be seriously underwhelmed if we don't snare that "wow" striker after all the earlier promise by PD and the club.

What if it did look certain when published, but circumstances changed? Agree they shouldn't of done the article then nothing 6 weeks on etc but maybe something unforeseen came up?

What if it did look certain when published, but circumstances changed? Agree they shouldn't of done the article then nothing 6 weeks on etc but maybe something unforeseen came up?

They did the article and built up our hopes so surely, out of courtesy, if things went tits up they should have let us know?

They did the article and built up our hopes so surely, out of courtesy, if things went tits up they should have let us know?

Perhaps it hasn't gone tits up? Maybe their are other things to consider? Maybe still chasing but problem over fees?

I've never understand why "tits up" is used to describe something bad happening.

Tits up, tits down, tits to the side a bit. It all sounds good to me. :wink:

The striker who scored last night is Wilko Risser. Tall lad if German/African nationality. Nice finish for the goal.

Not much else to note other than our trialist keeper had to be helped off five minutes into the game with what looked like a knee injury. He got clobbered clearing an under hit back pass from Mat Carr which he did well to reach before the forward. He was on crutches after but I saw him driving off after so hopefully it isn't too bad.

Parker didnt score against Mossley he set it up

The striker who scored last night is Wilko Risser. Tall lad if German/African nationality. Nice finish for the goal.

Not much else to note other than our trialist keeper had to be helped off five minutes into the game with what looked like a knee injury. He got clobbered clearing an under hit back pass from Mat Carr which he did well to reach before the forward. He was on crutches after but I saw him driving off after so hopefully it isn't too bad.

Carr got called an 'idiot full back' by a member of the keeper's family on Twitter.

Carr got called an 'idiot full back' by a member of the keeper's family on Twitter.

That's nowt. I heard Taggart instructing the keeper as he was leaving to make sure he "throttled" Ginger!

It was a :censored: back pass to be fair that was always likely to end in tears.

I've never understand why "tits up" is used to describe something bad happening.

Tits up, tits down, tits to the side a bit. It all sounds good to me. :wink:

I'd say its because if you have tits, and you slip and fall backwards then as you fall your tits go up? anyway back to the football...