3 months free ESPN

razza699

When you join with sports or upgrade to sports. I would think most people have it already, and if not that is a significant outlay.

It has big boys rounders' finale in with the deal, so worth buying for that alone*. It'll hit the start of the college football season and then everything else on it is :censored:e (although Aussie RL and Aussie rules is watchable, but there's no Kabadi).

*After a two week 7 game tour of the US/Canada I may consider myself a touch biased on this point though.

Do you know if its one of those deals where you forget to remove it and then they stick you for the £9 ?

I just rang them and they did it on the phone,

as long as I cancel by October 4th (31 days notice) I wont be billed

I think they are just hoping most people forget about it I shant be doing*

*unless all the games on it are amazing then I might change my mind

I'd be interested for UFC, but it looks like this deal is not available to people who already subscribe to the Sports package.

Bet they will add it when you tell them to shove Sky Sports :)

I threatened to leave them and I am now getting everything half price for six months :)

Bet they will add it when you tell them to shove Sky Sports :)

I threatened to leave them and I am now getting everything half price for six months :)

I might just try that.

I got rid of them for internet recently and they didn't make any offers to keep me, but when I cancelled multi-room they knocked 50% off it....

I'm getting the option to upgrade despite already having the sports package and also getting the HD pack for nowt at the minute. The only things putting me off are the fact that the other half will stop speaking to me and also I will definitely forget to cancel it!!