How did Lund do?

Yeah not good really,I thought he was supposed to be useful at dead balls but his corners generally hit the first man.Saying that its early days and he is only young,we have him until November so plenty of time to improve.

he was :censored:.

:shock: Don't hold back Harry :lol:

He looked moderately better than some of the other young loanee midfielders we've had in recent seasons.

He did struggle to find some consistency with his dead-balls; but when he got it right they were threatening.

I think he'll be alright signing for us; but being totally honest - I can't see him stepping up to make your 1st team any time soon; if at all.

Edited by slystallone

Yeah not good really,I thought he was supposed to be useful at dead balls but his corners generally hit the first man.Saying that its early days and he is only young,we have him until November so plenty of time to improve.

Kin hell didn't realise we had him for 3 months

clearly has the ability and at times looks extremely comfortable and as already said when he got them right his delivery is splendid, but frustratingly yesterday it was rather inconsistant with the bad being closer to atrocious!

problem i have with this lad is his style of play is the mantom/lowe (yes mantom was dreadful) variety. He naturally is forward thinking which was the main reason Furman looked rather inept when trying to force his presence onto the encounter. Against Burnley the spanish lad sat deep like stephens and allowed Furman to be box-to-box, it was clear from the outset on Saturday that the midfield organisation had Lund as the more advanced, and this is not going to be a succesful strategy.

overall, he has ability and may turn out to be a decent championship player but dont believe he is the answer to the dale stephens gap which we've felt since playing Huddersfield away last season.

The same deliveries which led to two free headers and a shot off the line? Cool.

with you on this Ackey. we only threatened from the set pieces! people have short memories...

1 game against a team tipped for promotion the jury is in for some fans. laughable.

The same deliveries which led to two free headers and a shot off the line? Cool.

Like I said, I didn't think he did bad.

Did we score off any of the deliveries you are on about?

I remember more the 5 or 6 times he delivered an awful ball from free kicks and then put his hands up to apologise. I think the lad will do well but his dead ball delivery left a little to be desired.

reids shot in first half. keeper saved.

smith header first half.

diamond header second half (from corner)

lee's chance after furmans blocked shot (from corner)

thats 5

I think you will find thats 4 :grin: !

I didn't class the first 2 as chances because they weren't really and were nowhere near finding a goal.

The last 2 we should have scored from, unfortunately we didn't.

I think you will find thats 4 :grin: !

I didn't class the first 2 as chances because they weren't really and were nowhere near finding a goal.

The last 2 we should have scored from, unfortunately we didn't.

no, it's 5...the last one counts as two. furman shot got blocked a few yards off the line. it then fell to lee who instead of drilling a shot decided to float a ball over the bar.

i agree first two were tame but still chances.

Teenage kid in a league one side put some poor deliveries in.

Also picked out two free headers (one headed over by M'voto where you'd hope he'd do better and one deflected over by Diamond when it looked to me to be heading in). He also provided a ball which was cleared off the line.

You said his deliveries were plain awful but that he didn't do that bad? That doesn't really work does it? You're backtracking because the facts show you're wrong.

Teenage kid in a league one side put some poor deliveries in.

Also picked out two free headers (one headed over by M'voto where you'd hope he'd do better and one deflected over by Diamond when it looked to me to be heading in). He also provided a ball which was cleared off the line.

You said his deliveries were plain awful but that he didn't do that bad? That doesn't really work does it? You're backtracking because the facts show you're wrong.

forgot mvoto header. thats 6 chances.