Nathan Clarke Signs

his brother is an animal, top defender

His younger brother Tom is not getting any games at Udders either, and Lee Clark has told him to get first-team football elsewhere.

You mean Peter Clarke, ex-Blackpool and Southend? Unrelated, and he is their key defender and an animal!

Edited by Fyldelatic

His younger brother Tom is not getting any games at Udders either, and Lee Clark has told him to get first-team football elsewhere.

You mean Peter Clarke, ex-Blackpool and Southend? Unrelated, and he is their key defender and an animal!

ah I thought thats who they meant Peter Clarke, jesus its a club full of Clarkes !

Im pleased , no slate on Carr but I cant see him being anywhere near ready. Even if this guy isnt a world beater he will be steady and do a job . Only 5 months aswell so we get to assess him in January ,

Could be the new Gregan ? Who knows.

Guessing he cant play against them in a couple of weeks though ?

ah I thought thats who they meant Peter Clarke, jesus its a club full of Clarkes !

OS says its Peter thats his brother ....

Clarke, whose younger brother Peter is also a Town player, spent the second half of last season on loan at Colchester United for whom he made 18 appearances.

Although Peter Clark is 29 so that doesnt work.

My head hurts

Edited by razza699

OS says its Peter thats his brother ....

Clarke, whose younger brother Peter is also a Town player, spent the second half of last season on loan at Colchester United for whom he made 18 appearances.

Although Peter Clark is 29 so that doesnt work.

My head hurts

OS is wrong! Have sent mail to put them right.

Makes me wonder where he will fit in when Mvotos back though ,

Can he play a holding mid role I wonder at all ?

Will look forward to seeing his long throws tomorrw, try and get Diamond and Smith on the end of some !

Thats what i was thinking surley when mvoto is back he is going to be straight back in the team, but then clarke says he just want to play.

Makes me wonder where he will fit in when Mvotos back though ,

Can he play a holding mid role I wonder at all ?

Will look forward to seeing his long throws tomorrw, try and get Diamond and Smith on the end of some !

If he does a job in defence and Smith starts knocking them in from his long throw-in's, then I can't see M'voto walking straight back into the side.

Edited by Wardie