Has catagory rating matches failed?

But there wouldn't be either of those attendances at £23 or £20.

There are about 2000 ST holders.

End of the season is time to judge not when there is only marginal anecdotal evidence either way.

Incidentally today's programme has prices for the way match at Leyton Orient -- £23 in advance ,, £25 on the day.

I wasn't 'judging' anything. Was just trying to gain a rough idea as to how many extra fans we would need at £20 to bring in the same revenue. In my post earlier I said exactly what you said, that we won't be able to know for sure until the end of the season.

Fair point re season ticket holders, didnt take that into consideration.

I wasn't 'judging' anything. Was just trying to gain a rough idea as to how many extra fans we would need at £20 to bring in the same revenue. In my post earlier I said exactly what you said, that we won't be able to know for sure until the end of the season.

Fair point re season ticket holders, didnt take that into consideration.

Didn't mean you were judging rather that the idea shoudn't be judged until then...Not everything on here is personal :D

Edited by LaticsPete

more fans as well in the gate buy

programmes

food

drink

merchandise

this needs to mentioned as well

cant judge until at least 3 games in each cat

3 out of the next four are Cat C (t'other one is CatB)

Although there are then another 3 Cat A on the trot at the around the turn of the year...

Should be able to make more of a judgement come the end of Oct as £14 to watch live footy is decent, even in a :censored:-hole like BP. You's struggle to get a seat for most Conference teams for £14….

Oh and good to see the posters above the urinals, detailing the Cat A, B and C games up to NYE….(That's where my info has come from) Good to see summat current there for the first time in about 5 or 6 years!

Edited by oafcprozac

Don't know if it's to do with categorising but a home support of 3800 yesterday is quite worrying, especially as there wasn't really any other t.v distractions.

Still just about holiday season and the first 3 have all been £23 for the 'floaters' along with a couple of gruelling away trips for the diehards. Agree it's not great but we know that familiarity fatigue has kicked in big time amongst our fans. Let's see if the Kuqi factor and £14/£15 to get in improves any this week and the next two after that. But the £14 to get in the paddock is tempered by the concession/kiddy price which is a pisstake.

The Lord Hardy Giveth, The Lord Hardy taketh away…..

Although juniors should be able to pay £3 to get in the paddock. It's ludicrous and one of the reasons given is that kiddies would be taking up valuable 'full price' seats. Well I say bollocks!!!! We've had three Cat A games and the paddock has been far from full in each. Make them queue for a ticket by all means but any game when the RRE is unavailable, the concession should be made...

Edited by oafcprozac