1.Why on earth are the fans just cheering on shefki kuqi dont get me wrong he is a quality player but at the end of the day it is oldham athletic vs stevenage not :censored:ing shefki kuqi vs stevenage get bejind the lads and not one player!

2.And when the fans leave on the 80th minute WTF! stay cheer the lads on they are only going to lose confidence seeing their home fans leave.

RANT OVER!, Basically get behind the team and dickov...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Why on earth are the fans just cheering on shefki kuqi dont get me wrong he is a quality player but at the end of the day it is oldham athletic vs stevenage not :censored:ing shefki kuqi vs stevenage get bejind the lads and not one player!

2.And when the fans leave on the 80th minute WTF! stay cheer the lads on they are only going to lose confidence seeing their home fans leave.

RANT OVER!, Basically get behind the team and dickov...

Least we heard the friggin' fans today, makes a change!

/rantover

Them two lads shouting KUQIIIIIII every two minutes!!! Absolute pricks. Probably pissed up.

To me RRE looked more empty then ever....and will someone tell Cisak to stop taking his time when it's clear we want the win!!!!

I agree with everything you put plus them lads that kept saying "kuqi" :censored: off back to the munich :censored: instead of coming to oldham with all your chavvie mates

Kuqi scored, made the biggest impact on a :censored: game with the goal.. do us all a favour and shut up.

I think you have forgotten the person who puts the ball in the area for the goal to be scored!, plus the build up so guess what i aint going nowhere i am loyal support the team in and out NOT JUST AT HOME!

I agree with everything you put plus them lads that kept saying "kuqi" :censored: off back to the munich :censored: instead of coming to oldham with all your chavvie mates

We've been over this before on the board, the term 'Munich' isn't appreciated for obvious reasons.. refer to my earlier post for advice Jamie.

Them two lads shouting KUQIIIIIII every two minutes!!! Absolute pricks. Probably pissed up.

To me RRE looked more empty then ever....and will someone tell Cisak to stop taking his time when it's clear we want the win!!!!

i was sat in rre today and trust me from where i was sat the chaddy end looked like there was about 60 people in it....

least in rre you get the banter with the away fans,plus yes kuqi's name was chanted,but so too was dickovs blue in white army....the great escape chant....bangin the drum then blues...dickov give us a wave....so quite obviously not all about kuqi was it...

maybe if the whole team put a shift in instead of individuals then there will be generic chanting all game...

i was sat in rre today and trust me from where i was sat the chaddy end looked like there was about 60 people in it....

least in rre you get the banter with the away fans,plus yes kuqi's name was chanted,but so too was dickovs blue in white army....the great escape chant....bangin the drum then blues...dickov give us a wave....so quite obviously not all about kuqi was it...

maybe if the whole team put a shift in instead of individuals then there will be generic chanting all game...

Why are you getting upset? I don't mind people singing but when you have 2 piss heads not singing but shouting "kooooochieeeeeeeeee" down your ears every 2 minutes it gets abit annoying.

Il pop round your house tomorrow and stand behind you shouting "teleeeeevisionnnnnnn" or "windddddddowwwwww" see if it's good banter or just annoying.