Why are you getting upset? I don't mind people singing but when you have 2 piss heads not singing but shouting "kooooochieeeeeeeeee" down your ears every 2 minutes it gets abit annoying.

Il pop round your house tomorrow and stand behind you shouting "teleeeeevisionnnnnnn" or "windddddddowwwwww" see if it's good banter or just annoying.

It's kind of what you expect at a football match though, ain't it. Pissed fans? By the same logic as yours we should ban alcohol consumption before games. Hell, let's go all the way and ban people going to the matches altogether, all they do is whinge and make rubbish any way, with their pissing and farting and moaning. We'll show every single game all on TV so we don't have to actually go and get annoyed anymore by other fans, there's (usually) loads of grub in the fridge and you can have the best seats in the house. Great. Isn't it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the fans were fine yesterday, especially given the :censored:e football served up.

I exclude from that the complete knob at the back of the Rochdale Road End who repeatedly used a whistle, and then proclaimed loudly about the injustice of the stewards confiscating said whistle.

For me a more reasonable response from the boys in the lumo jackets would have been to take him round the back and give him a good kicking before ejecting him.

But apart from that, for the few who turned up, good effort.

It's kind of what you expect at a football match though, ain't it. Pissed fans? By the same logic as yours we should ban alcohol consumption before games. Hell, let's go all the way and ban people going to the matches altogether, all they do is whinge and make rubbish any way, with their pissing and farting and moaning. We'll show every single game all on TV so we don't have to actually go and get annoyed anymore by other fans, there's (usually) loads of grub in the fridge and you can have the best seats in the house. Great. Isn't it?

Are u serious?? Just because I got pissed off with 2 fans shouting the word KUQI down my ears every 2 minutes. Not singing but shouting!! If you were there why didn't you start shouting it too???

I think people on this site sometimes take things a little bit serious! You should have a little word with yourself I think

Are u serious?? Just because I got pissed off with 2 fans shouting the word KUQI down my ears every 2 minutes. Not singing but shouting!! If you were there why didn't you start shouting it too???

I think people on this site sometimes take things a little bit serious! You should have a little word with yourself I think

Why shouldn't I be serious? I think it's a great idea, especially for those who get hot under the collar really easily. It's the future of Association Football, it solves all of the problems you clearly pointed out before and more besides, we can all sit in comfort and watch it in total peace in our own homes. Afterwards we can adjourn to the dining room for post-match tiffin. No candle lit dinners mind, that can cause cancer.

Why shouldn't I be serious? I think it's a great idea, especially for those who get hot under the collar really easily. It's the future of Association Football, it solves all of the problems you clearly pointed out before and more besides, we can all sit in comfort and watch it in total peace in our own homes. Afterwards we can adjourn to the dining room for post-match tiffin. No candle lit dinners mind, that can cause cancer.

Haha. Someone didn't get much last night did we. Calm down dearest

Oh my days. What a stormer of a thread.

Reminder that acting like a tit is not acceptable on OWTB. I fear our more relaxed attitude, these days, is probably not working... mmm.gif

And this has taken you how long to realise!? The first year of OWTB, when you policed the site stricter, was great! Give people an inch they will take a mile. Unfortunate but true!!!!

I agree with everything you put plus them lads that kept saying "kuqi" :censored: off back to the munich :censored: instead of coming to oldham with all your chavvie mates

This is a new low.

Let's say you're right - probably an unwise assumption, but there we go. Let's say that two lads had come down to watch Oldham when they'd normally watch Manure on the telly. Let's say they came down because we've signed a name they recognise and a player they'd like to see.

Are you seriously suggesting that they ":censored: off"? I'm so glad for you that we didn't sign Paul Scholes, because there'd probably be another thousand on the gate, cheering his every breath, which would make you very, very unhappy.

for me everygame has left me tired ha, next game im taking my bed we are horrid and still playing :censored:e doing the same thing wrong everygame backing off and not marking..........

haha, latics actually saves me money. every game i go i end up being tired afterwards and stay in at night.

Me and my sister were in front of the 'Kuqi!' shouters and thought it was quite funny. Let's have it right, if people shouting daft stuff is gonna get on your wick don't sit in the RRE right next to the away fans. There was also the option of moving, I'm pretty sure there were some empty seats.

Woof.

And this has taken you how long to realise!? The first year of OWTB, when you policed the site stricter, was great! Give people an inch they will take a mile. Unfortunate but true!!!!

What do you do, though? When we were 'strict', people complained. When we backed off, people complained. Answers on a postcard.

I just want to cheer the team on but now kuqi has been here a few weeks maybe everything will start to take place but sorry for starting this it just annoyed me a little it was a diar performance but what i disagree with is that he was the best player on the pitch i think strongly that adeyami was the best player for us there were a few decent solo parts of the game that stood out but we couldnt cope with their passing of the ball they streched us out and at times went through like we werent their!, winchester is a good decent midfielder and play at the back felt sorry for him, taylor didnt look like he gived a :censored:!, cisak hasnt got a rush in him but enough of this :censored: i want the team to play well they still need to gel together and eventually they withmove on as a *TEAM*, i just dont want the fans being left disappointed if kuqi leaves*touch wood* i hope he doesnt but just dont get too like him too much ;)

What do you do, though? When we were 'strict', people complained. When we backed off, people complained. Answers on a postcard.

Well it was much better in the first year owtb was borne, so get rid of some of the deadwood posters on here and go back to the almost zero tolerance approach! You let the minority spoil it for the majority on here, and then defend this approach by quoting freedom of speach on here for all these idiots!

Just the other day I got sent an abusive PM for doing no more than posting my opinion. Awaits some smartarse answer from one of the mods with baited breath!

Well it was much better in the first year owtb was borne, so get rid of some of the deadwood posters on here and go back to the almost zero tolerance approach! You let the minority spoil it for the majority on here, and then defend this approach by quoting freedom of speach on here for all these idiots!

Just the other day I got sent an abusive PM for doing no more than posting my opinion. Awaits some smartarse answer from one of the mods with baited breath!

Has there been a vote? Only seen you complain about it so far?

That's a fair old rant. 'Deadwood posters' and 'idiots'; I could invoke Godwin's law pretty early on, here!

The only smartarse answer I'll give is that if you haven't reported it we can't deal with it.

Just the other day I got sent an abusive PM for doing no more than posting my opinion.

Tell us who it was and we'll kick them off. That's how it works - our lifestyles have changed in the last 4-5 years, we cannot be on here 24hrs a day and we can't read everything. What's more we definately do not have access to members' private messages. The only way it can possibly work these days is by reporting the issue to us and letting us sort it out. Sure fire way of bringing any nonsense to our attention.

That's a fair old rant. 'Deadwood posters' and 'idiots'; I could invoke Godwin's law pretty early on, here!

The only smartarse answer I'll give is that if you haven't reported it we can't deal with it.

You beat me to it Z.

predictable sarcastic reply as per usual but why would I predict any less from you. I dealt with it myself with straight forward no nonsense reply!