twitter

Ibby has found me !

Ibby_786

dat player is back training flipo mate who used to play for Hibs that morrocan player an micheal mcideo 2 ex donny player don't put it owtb

Ibby_786 Ibby_786

hi mate take that message off i am following you i added you because i thought your a lovely person and jason koumas not coming to oldham.

ibby_786 Ibby_786

@

@razza699 that player is back training flipo mate who used to play for Hibs that morrocan player and micheal mcideo to ex donny player

Ibby_786 Ibby_786

@

@razza699 dat guy he was talking abou in last summer pre season abelsallam he called or something down dat line cheers don't put it on forum

Ibby has found me !

Ibby_786

dat player is back training flipo mate who used to play for Hibs that morrocan player an micheal mcideo 2 ex donny player don't put it owtb

Ibby_786 Ibby_786

hi mate take that message off i am following you i added you because i thought your a lovely person and jason koumas not coming to oldham.

ibby_786 Ibby_786

@

@razza699 that player is back training flipo mate who used to play for Hibs that morrocan player and micheal mcideo to ex donny player

Ibby_786 Ibby_786

@

@razza699 dat guy he was talking abou in last summer pre season abelsallam he called or something down dat line cheers don't put it on forum

That is painful to read.