Pie & a Pint 2

So who's in? Myself, Razza and a few other lads are in celebration of my Birthday. Anyone know what time doors open and when we are kicked out? Likely to be a player appearance or is that asking too much?

The advert in the Chron said there would be an appearance from a player.

I am opening the Sponsors from 12.30 if anybody wants to come and watch the City V Everton game on Saturday! See you there!

We will be bringing 2 players up to the suite before the match - no bath towels I'm afraid though!

Hi Jenny ,

any after ? like MOM or anything ?

Hi Jenny ,

any after ? like MOM or anything ?

Hudds last season we got Bembo and McGrath before and MOM Dean Furman afterwards…

First time I went in we got Beckett and Wellens after a 3-0 hammering v Hudds

After the Tranmere game we got (alleged) late hero Chris Hall

Year after v Gills we got Dave LIvermore,,,,

Edited by oafcprozac

I am opening the Sponsors from 12.30 if anybody wants to come and watch the City V Everton game on Saturday! See you there!

We will be bringing 2 players up to the suite before the match - no bath towels I'm afraid though!

p.s can it be Kuqi and Morais please ? :pray:

more likely Tarkowski and Mellor

Hudds last season we got Bembo and McGrath before and MOM Dean Furman afterwards…

First time I went in we got Beckett and Wellens after a 3-0 hammering v Hudds

After the Tranmere game we got (alleged) late hero Chris Hall

Year after v Gills we got Dave LIvermore,,,,

We want Shefki, We want Shefki………(or his wife, not fussed) :naughty:

Think this is a really good idea. I'd come in every homegame if there was a match on sky

I noticed they're opening up at 12.30pm so that the whole of the Sky live game can be watched.

Looks like they're learning from previous experience and improving the way they do things.

Good to see. I hope it turns a decent profit!

It's a great idea. Me and 4 others are going in. Prob drink at least 6 pints each. All money for the club.

Is this just for the pie and pint deal or for fans to come in and watch the sky game anyway?