York City v Latics 1974 video highlights

BP1960

York City v Latics 1974 video highlights;

If you were there relive the superb Maurice Whittle free kick, if you weren't enjoy football as it was in the olden days.

thanks for posting this mate. I was only 3 when this was played so to young to remember it. I've heard and read so much about the players that day, hicks, robins etc.. and as for that free kick from whittle, what a beauty.

Cheers, Mike

York City v Latics 1974 video highlights;

If you were there relive the superb Maurice Whittle free kick, if you weren't enjoy football as it was in the olden days.

great find , it was my first latics match ever :chubb::imnotworthy: :imnotworthy: :imnotworthy: :imnotworthy: :imnotworthy: :imnotworthy: :imnotworthy: : :bluearmy::OWTB1::latics::chaddy::zigga: maurice :imnotworthy:

Edited by boboafc

• 5 months later...

my first away game remember being squashed up in the back of my dads austin 1300gt and dropping my mum and sisters in york for a shopping trip !

wasnt there a load of leeds fans there something to do with there coach breaking down ?

my first away game remember being squashed up in the back of my dads austin 1300gt and dropping my mum and sisters in york for a shopping trip !

wasnt there a load of leeds fans there something to do with there coach breaking down ?

Amazing - my first away game too at the ripe old age of 7.

Brilliant day - will never forget it.

Great find