Four home games in a row

When did that last happen?

5th Nov: Bury

8th Nov: Crewe (JPT 7pm kick off)

12th Nov (tbc): Burton (FA Cyp)

19th Nov: Chesterfield

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10337,00.html

Cut back on the beers. Reduce the fags by one or two a day. Dig out the season ticket fiver for a friend vouchers. And give Bournemouth away a miss!

Who's going to all 4?

When did that last happen?

5th Nov: Bury

8th Nov: Crewe (JPT 7pm kick off)

12th Nov (tbc): Burton (FA Cyp)

19th Nov: Chesterfield

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10337,00.html

Cut back on the beers. Reduce the fags by one or two a day. Dig out the season ticket fiver for a friend vouchers. And give Bournemouth away a miss!

Who's going to all 4?

"….so that's four straight home games now in 14 days.... Last time that happened we won all four in Nov-Dec '04 (Hartlepool 3-1 in LDV, Orient 4-0 in the FA Cup, Chesterfield 4-1 in League One and Hudds 2-1 in League One) I'd be very happy with a repeat...…"

Why the :censored: is Chesterfield still a Category A game? :lol:

To get extra money from spireites fans, but considering they have 3 home games in a row prior to that game (1 league, 1 JPT, 1 FA cup), I think not as many as originally thought will come. Its difficult for the club though- £3/£6 off will mean more people through the gates to make the same money, and the price reduction probably won't make too much difference in the attendance. I think what the club should maybe look at is maximising the number of season ticket holders through the doors for the cup games- like maybe offering them free entry (which they don't normally do) +/- if they buy another ticket, this would also mean that season ticket holders don't feel as left out if they reduce the prices to a very low level for another game. (Incidentally I'm not a season ticket holder)

Looking at our fixtures for the remainder of 2011 we appear to currently have 7 home and only 2 away games , with more possible cup ties to be added.

Bit of a shame BP is not a fortress any more, we'd be looking to pick up points for that.

But good to have soem income coming in, though traditionally a bit of drop in gates pre christmas.