Divorced before I am Married!

75 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Go on the honeymoon miss the game?
    • Cut short the honeymoon and live with the wife telling everyone you ruined the honeymoon?
    • Dont get Married go to the game and spend the wedding money on beer after winning the JPT
    • Take the wife to the game go on a honeymoon but later.

I'm going to say it before someone else does- how fit is your misses? If the answer is very take one for the team and go on honey-moon.

My more serious suggestion is to change your honey-moon destination to somewhere more special which can only be reached from London and book the first flight after 7pm (at the earliest) on the Sunday.

:lol: I am batting above my average to be fair and she does put up with a lot.

Last night I left it and she approached me as I was waiting to see the goals again on sky sports news and apparently she knows how much it means to me and she realised by the joy in my face when we won how much I want to get to wembley so she has agreed!! :grin:

She is coming with me and spending the weekend in London then were going to fly somewhere warm after!

Just need to see which games I miss now lol Hope its not the 4th round of the cup or owt :huh:

Last night I left it and she approached me as I was waiting to see the goals again on sky sports news and apparently she knows how much it means to me and she realised by the joy in my face when we won how much I want to get to wembley so she has agreed!! :grin:

She is coming with me and spending the weekend in London then were going to fly somewhere warm after!

Just need to see which games I miss now lol Hope its not the 4th round of the cup or owt :huh:

She caved in far to easily!

You have got it made.

Or she is very guilty about something? ;)

OR she wants something really bad soon and you will have a major cave in yourself!

Cynical, moi?, just experienced!

She caved in far to easily!

You have got it made.

Or she is very guilty about something? ;)

OR she wants something really bad soon and you will have a major cave in yourself!

Cynical, moi?, just experienced!

As a wiser man than me once said, "Women, if they didn't have tits and a **** we'd throw rocks at them."

Result!!! You have got her now and you are on a roll. Tell her you want to sleep with other women and she needs to do all the ironing. :grin:

As a wiser man than me once said, "Women, if they didn't have tits and a **** we'd throw rocks at them."

BT, that's shocking!

Good on the fiancée anyway. She will expect something in return though! Be afraid.

Was not an issue for us - we made sure our wedding was after the season ended. Guess that would have saved you a lot of worry :grin: