OWTB Event - Strike It Lucky With Roger Palmer

Description

A One off chance to meet Ohh Roger Palmer.

Roger will be attending the Home game versus Exeter and doing the Half Time draw for Strike It Lucky...

To be in a with a chance to meet Roger at the match, buy a Strike It Lucky Ticket from any seller inside the ground for just £1.

After the game, Roger will be at The Junction Inn Rippendon Rd Oldham to meet fans, share a tale and a beer.

Priced at £8 including a pie & peas supper, Places for this night will go quick.

If you would like to attend this private event, pop into the Junction at any time and ask for Mike or Mark and pay £8. Alternatively message Richard Attwood to organise your place at this one off event.

If there are any problems with Roger attending, refunds will be given. Roger can be a ghost sometimes) ;o)

Wonder if the crowd for Exeter will double?

He'll be there :)

Roger is not like Joe Royle who could stand on the pitch for 24 hours and milk the applause, After a few have tried to kiss his shoes and shake his hands he wants to get back to his seat... (wonder why lol )

The event is only going to be advertised on OWTB and Fb. Its a small venue for this event to get Roger comfortable with his appearance.

If he enjoys the night.. He may well do one again???

You want to get him on for the second half :lol:

I tried to call him yesterday and all I could hear was shuffling (phone in pocket)

When i eventually got through to him he said, I just had a run to Stretford and back!! fit as a fiddle still

Sure he would score a couple of headers!!

You want to get him on for the second half :lol:

I tried to call him yesterday and all I could hear was shuffling (phone in pocket)

When i eventually got through to him he said, I just had a run to Stretford and back!! fit as a fiddle still

Sure he would score a couple of headers!!

Roger and Kuqi.... What a partnership, Probably the same age now ??? :grin:

• 2 weeks later...