LIVERPOOL STOP SELLING TICKETS?

This can be merged later and might of already been mentioned but Liverpool have closed the web ticketing option for this game and all seats throughout the ground now come up as unavailible.

This is either because they have sold out or latics are getting the extra tickets??

If we got extra we would have to sell all the 2000 I do hope this is a possibility. OWTB!

yep - tried to get some tickets for Centenary stand earlier when OAFC sold out but online option finished last night - dont think this is anything to do with extra allocation tho. Think you can still get tickets by phone . Hope am wrong tho and extra allocation is available but doubt this is the reason. Will phone up 2moro but hope OL postcode dosnt prevent me getting them !

yep - tried to get some tickets for Centenary stand earlier when OAFC sold out but online option finished last night - dont think this is anything to do with extra allocation tho. Think you can still get tickets by phone . Hope am wrong tho and extra allocation is available but doubt this is the reason. Will phone up 2moro but hope OL postcode dosnt prevent me getting them !

Why not have a day out in Liverpool tomorrow and go in person?

I would just hold off to wait and see if we do get more because the top section of the Anfield road stand was unavailible from day one to home fans so the only question now is if we are given the extra then we will have to sell near on the 2000 and not 300 or so who havent got a ticket.

I think with the interest and especially given those that went today and didnt get a ticket we would take a substantial chunk out of the full if not all of the extra allocation.

I believe that tickets Liverpool sell on line are all distributed by post. The final date that Liverpool were confident that they could post tickets to guarantee delivery in time was yesterday, therefore that sales method ended. You can still buy by phone or in person.

It would seem sensible to all agree on a block in the Centenary Stand if you are buying from Liverpool so as to get as many blues as possible together.

I e-mailed Oldham about possible more tickets and asked if it was true or a rumour they responded with its not true there are no more.

Not to say it couldn't change but that is the response I got sorry for anyone who doesn't have one already

Edited by TheBlueFlag

Thu Dec 22 - Fri Jan 6

General Sale - On Sale

Please note: the online sale for this game will end at 6.45pm on Wednesday 28th December. Tickets will still be available on telephone 0843 170 5555 until further notice. Tickets are still available to purchase from the Ticket Office in person.

Please note

Adult child tickets are available on the telephone booking line only.

Telephone sales (0843 170 5555) during the New Year period are as follows:

31st December – 9.15am – 12.45pm

1st January - CLOSED

2nd January - CLOSED

Normal opening/closing times will resume on 3rd January.

Please note we are now issuing paper tickets for this part of the sale.

INFORMATION DIRECTLY OF LIVERPOOLFC WEBSITE for home tickets

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/latest-ticket-news

Edited by TheBlueFlag