200 blue balloons

200 blue balloons arrived in the post this morning ready to be blown up at anfield. I hope anyone sat around row 29 block 126 is bringing a healthy pair of lungs.

Let's really make anfield a sea of blue ... we need more balloons, the more the better. Most card shops sell them in packs of 10 for less than the cost of a pint or a match day programme.

200 blue balloons arrived in the post this morning ready to be blown up at anfield. I hope anyone sat around row 29 block 126 is bringing a healthy pair of lungs.

Let's really make anfield a sea of blue ... we need more balloons, the more the better. Most card shops sell them in packs of 10 for less than the cost of a pint or a match day programme.

Top one.

If one of those balloons alters the course of a shefki kuqi goal bound daisy cutter your lungs will be removed by tweasers. :angry:

Well let's hope PD reads this, we win the toss and we attack the kop first half.

I did not see any of my balloons effect anything at Everton except peoples enjoyment of the game and the direction of the camera man's lense

Well let's hope PD reads this, we win the toss and we attack the kop first half.

I did not see any of my balloons effect anything at Everton except peoples enjoyment of the game and the direction of the camera man's lense

only messing what about blue beach balls?? lmao

I'm aiming to be in my seat 30 mins before kick off. I will be handing out as many as I can, if you see me (i am the bloke with the balloons) I will certainly be grateful of the help

I'm aiming to be in my seat 30 mins before kick off. I will be handing out as many as I can, if you see me (i am the bloke with the balloons) I will certainly be grateful of the help

To add, we shall probably start blowing up balloons and giving them out to people once were through the turnstiles so we can get em spread out a bit.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Buy some blue and some white and tie them together?

Thats the plan, but I want to but just blue and white. When you buy balloons it's normally a multi coloured pack. Will clinton's for example just do blue and white?

How's about we don't tell them? Like as in by not blowing them up?

I'm bringing some orange (tangerine) and instead of an OASIS quiz I've now decided to have a treasure hunt ...... IE: see how many orange ballons they can collect between pubs!

Edited by Markoasis

Thats the plan, but I want to but just blue and white. When you buy balloons it's normally a multi coloured pack. Will clinton's for example just do blue and white?

For Everton I got mine in card shop in Manchester, I can't remember which, but it was on the main shopping street. They sold multi coloured and single colours in packs of 10.

well thats common sense. 500 balloons wouldn't fit through the turnstiles. Why don't we try and get 6,000 balloons? One for each fan. People can blow up more than one if any miserable sod doesn't want one.

This is not a word of a lie: I cannot blow balloons up. No matter how hard I blow (and believe me, I blow hard) the thing just will not go.

Leeslover can blow mine up for me.