Loanees ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but the BBC said Adejemi and Scapuzzi are here till end of season aswell

I suppose, the BBC web articles hides behind Radio Manchester and says that it 'understands' that they've signed. The Mike Keegan (MEN) tweets seem to have got it right. According to the Huddersfield offivial outlets, Clarke has been training with them since Tuesday and Lee Clark has mentioned that he's done well. Wouldn't be surprised if he's back in tneir squad as I don't think LC is getting any more cash to waste.

can we extend them into full season at the end of month ?

I'm not certain but I don't think you can. I think you can do standard loan (i.e. half or full season) or emergency loan (28 days)but i don't think you can do the half season once you've done the emergency loan.What you can do is extend the emergency loan to 3 months (93 days?) after the initial 28 which cannot then be extended. In the case of the 2 we have at the moent this would take us up to a game or two short of the end of the season.

This might help, then again it might not.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/section-6-players_2293633_2125731#50