Live Radio commentery

I see GMR are holding a sports special from 6 to 11 with Jack Deardon, it only says previewing weekend sports.

My family in Canada want to tune in , has anyone got any ideas who else may be having the game live on air?

I see GMR are holding a sports special from 6 to 11 with Jack Deardon, it only says previewing weekend sports.

My family in Canada want to tune in , has anyone got any ideas who else may be having the game live on air?

Most, if not all, of these commentaries are unavailable overseas due to "Rights Restrictions". However, if all else fails, I will be on Skype with my dad between 3:00am and 5:00am tomorrow morning. If he happens to have the radio on in the background, I might just be able to overhear t. :wink:

Radio 5 Live have it on air and I think they normally broadcast online for FA Cup games too - although not sure about overseas.

Don't they usually bring in World Service listeners too at some stage (not on the schedules)?

The Radio Manchester stuff will certainly be good pre-match and post-match.

I'm going to tune my car radio in to Radio Merseyside and Radio City. I enjoyed their post match phone in after we beat Everton!`

Edited by opinions4u

Radio 5 Live have it on air and I think they normally broadcast online for FA Cup games too - although not sure about overseas.

Don't they usually bring in World Service listeners too at some stage?

The Radio Manchester stuff will certainly be good pre-match and post-match.

I'm going to tune my car radio in to Radio Merseyside and Radio City. I enjoyed their post match phone in after we beat Everton!`

The after match call in against Everton was a joy to hear, being gridlocked in Stanley park for an hour after the game was enjoyable, especially with the phone in....

The after match call in against Everton was a joy to hear, being gridlocked in Stanley park for an hour after the game was enjoyable, especially with the phone in....

Overseas listeners can access full match commentary on the internet from BBC Radio Manchester 6pm - 10pm UK time, hope this helps.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00mgj01

Edited by BP1960

I'm going to tune my car radio in to Radio Merseyside and Radio City. I enjoyed their post match phone in after we beat Everton!

Listened to the Everton game on radio City the other night in the hope that Sharpy would repeat his 'on paper Oldham shouldn't bother turning up' comments, but he didn't. Apparently he was having a little pop at us the other week - they were talking about Blackburn and he was talking about how we got on his back when he was manager. Which we were of course wrong to do, because he's since proved himself to be an excellent manager when he's given a chance.

From 6pm UK time just click on 'listen live' (it's just underneath BBC Manchester, Programmes, Schedules on the top menu) on the main BBC Radio Manchester page;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/programmes/schedules

They pulled the plug "for contractual reasons"... So much for the "world wide" web!

LaticsPlayer then...