Your Highlight of last night

I wonder what he'd make of all this Suarez nonsense?

Indeed.

One of his quotes about watching Liverpool:

'Of course if I keep getting this worked up about it I'm going to give myself a heart attack. And then people are going to say "well he would have wanted to go that way". Let me assure you that I wouldn't'.

Chris Taylor pretty much arguing with a steward at the end of the game so he could throw his shirt into the crowd was a def highlight. He wasn't gonna give up!

The whole 90 mins of fans chanting regardless of the score.

that was heading straight for me on row 4! could have put a bit more effort into it and i'd have got it! was my man of the match until then...

Just so many

Pre game inthe Irish bar in the city centre

Simpsons goal, celebrating like mad and seeing the scoreboard read liverpool 0 oldham 1

Watching our players not just match but outplay a liverpool side packed full Internationals

Outsinging the kop / ground

Applause and cheering at the final whistle, seeing the players coming over to thank us and PD's reaction to his chant

The feeling of pride i still have for my club

What a great night, the 5 - 1 doesnt even matter

OWTB

another moment for me, as a football fan in general, was being able to see world class players that i havent seen before and probably won't again watching oldham. liverpool respected us and it showed the way they went about their game. gerrard could have gone for glory a few times but instead passed it around and showed us respect i thought. a world cup winner, a world cup finalist, and at least nine internationals were on show for liverpool when they could easily have played the reserves. even though it was against oldham, to see gerrard score only metres away was one of quite a few highlights last night

Seeing us match them for the majority of the game.

We could and should of been 4-0 up before Bellamy got lucky when Shelvey's shot hit him.

Seeing some world class players on show upclose.

Watching some steward trying to pop a balloon and couldn't do it was up there aswell!

Pre-match:Getting walloped on Aussie Whites in the Blob boozer

During the game:Outstanding performances from Furman,Simpson,Diamond,Adeyemi,Cisak!

After the game:Getting walloped on Strongbow in the Sandon near the ground

Lowlights:Waking up today with a monster hangover