Tranmere's goalless draw against Rochdale means we've slipped back another place in the table.

Still 10 points off play-offs and 7 points off the drop.

Exeter are 5 points below us. We really could do with putting them away at Boundary Park on Saturday.

Rochdale fans pack in to Prenton Park picture

Edited by opinions4u

Tranmere's goalless draw against Rochdale means we've slipped back another place in the table.

Exeter are 5 points below us. We really could do with putting them away at Boundary Park on Saturday.

Doesn't look too healthy from the home fans either!

Not surprised very little Rochdale fans there. According to my Rochdale supporting mate, the game was called off as the coaches the fans were on arrived at Prenton Park. Or summat like that. Fans are being made to pay again for coach travel tonight and apparently quite a few are quite annoyed at it.

Aside from the fact that losing will take us closer to the drop zone, win tomorrow and on Saturday and we'll go into a run of 5 home games out of 7 (including JPT) before the end of February that we'll be favourites for. If there's are time to get some form together to push us towards 6th then now is the time to do it. :OWTB1:

Huge game Saturday given that we have a weekend off next week, lose and the worst case scenario could be that we are kicking off v Leyton Orient a single point clear of the drop zone. However, I do expect us to put Exeter to bed, they have a poor away record and have been struggling for goals.

Huge game Saturday given that we have a weekend off next week, lose and the worst case scenario could be that we are kicking off v Leyton Orient a single point clear of the drop zone. However, I do expect us to put Exeter to bed, they have a poor away record and have been struggling for goals.

Didn't they whoop us at BP last season? Just checked, 3-3, we let a 3-0 slip, felt like they whooped us.

Nardiello will run rings round us. We always seem to treat him as if he's good

The 150 minutes or so he played for us under Dismal Dave, he looked decent….

he's nothing special. If he was he would be still in the championship. He's just fast , but like all fast players we seem to be scared of them. Like Mendy tonight as an example

Edited by razza699

I think all told, if we have any realistic chance of pushing for the 6th spot (which i dont think we do by the way) then we need to go on an unbeaten run starting on Sat vs Exeter. Take advantage of the run of home games and try to get roll on.

I said at the start of the season that i was looking for progress from last season, a better position in the league, to treat the JPT seriously & give it a real go and a good cup run involving a money tie vs a prem side.............as everyone knows we're bang on target to do just that.

If (if!) we get to the final of the JPT and finish higher than 16th, coupled with the Anfield game then we've had a very decent season indeed - and more importantly there's something to build on for the next sesdon too.