Quick Charity Question

Hey all,

Just wondering how i go about contacting the club to see if they are willing to donate maybe a signed football or shirt (or similar) towards a charity event my friend (a vet nurse) is hosting at her work.

The charity event is to help raise money to train guide dogs for the visually impaired, the local vet is having a garden party with all the usual trimmings (cakes, tombola, challenges) and something from the club would make a fantastic prize. I have all the official letters and proof of the event to send whomever i might need to get in touch with.

Any help/feedback from someone who has contacted the club properly before would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Matthew :)

Hey all,

Just wondering how i go about contacting the club to see if they are willing to donate maybe a signed football or shirt (or similar) towards a charity event my friend (a vet nurse) is hosting at her work.

The charity event is to help raise money to train guide dogs for the visually impaired, the local vet is having a garden party with all the usual trimmings (cakes, tombola, challenges) and something from the club would make a fantastic prize. I have all the official letters and proof of the event to send whomever i might need to get in touch with.

Any help/feedback from someone who has contacted the club properly before would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Why not.........contact the club?

Hey all,

Cheers

From the clubs contacts page:

CHARITY DONATIONS

Commercial assistant Lois Best deals with all charity requests on a strict case-by-case basis. Any applications can be submitted in writing to the club marked for her attention, or made to lois.best@oldhamathletic.co.uk.

Please note that the club cannot grant charity requests in every instance.

Though I wouldnt expect a quick reply from Lois :ranting:

• 2 weeks later...