Question of the week - edition 3

Good evening all,

Been working out of office all week and spent today at Cheltenham racing (A must for me at sometime in your life) watching a machine and an absoulte beauty and machine like animal operate like Big Bucks he has to be seen to be belived makes it all look so effortless and easy

On that note I have changed what I had as my usually questions, so................

This weeks edition is a simple one

We havent finished this season so far I appreacite but best player you have seen at BP this season?

Good evening all,

Been working out of office all week and spent today at Cheltenham racing (A must for me at sometime in your life) watching a machine and an absoulte beauty and machine like animal operate like Big Bucks he has to be seen to be belived makes it all look so effortless and easy

On that note I have changed what I had as my usually questions, so................

This weeks edition is a simple one

We havent finished this season so far I appreacite but best player you have seen at BP this season?

Jack Lester, always an outlet for his team and despite his team being severely under the cosh always looked a threat, culminating in him forcing the mistake for his goal. Over the two legs his experience and his savviness won the tie for his club.

Edited by oafcprozac

The number 16 for Scunthorpe impressed me.

Sweeney at Hartlepool always impresses me

But IMO the stand out player i've seen this season was Nick Powell when we played Crewe. He gave Lee a bit of a hard time, he was Crewe's "go to" player and he looked a class apart. When i found out post-game he was only 17 years of age i was amazed. That lad is destined for top, mark my words.