Rochdale Fail in Big Signing

Just listened to the Rochdale boss's preview of the derby game.

He is asked late on about new signings. He says that "he was close to signing a major signing today (i think the interview was yesterday) which the fans would have liked."

Could it be that Latics have pipped Dale to the post for the same player!! Didn't H Bunn play for them a few times last year?

Just hope the Latics manage to get the striker that he's looking for before tomorrows game otherwise we are light on options!!!

Just listened to the Rochdale boss's preview of the derby game.

He is asked late on about new signings. He says that "he was close to signing a major signing today (i think the interview was yesterday) which the fans would have liked."

Could it be that Latics have pipped Dale to the post for the same player!! Didn't H Bunn play for them a few times last year?

Just hope the Latics manage to get the striker that he's looking for before tomorrows game otherwise we are light on options!!!

Wouldnt class Harry Bunn as a big signing, coudl be wrong though

Played against us for chesterfield when we won 5-2, their fans think he's crap.....

Hat-trick on tomorrow??

He was their best player for me that day, I hate to say it but I'd be looking at making sure Keiran Lee is always on his side as I reckon he might tear whoever else we have at full back a new one.

He was their best player for me that day, I hate to say it but I'd be looking at making sure Keiran Lee is always on his side as I reckon he might tear whoever else we have at full back a new one.

I didnt go, but theres a thread on chesterfields forum about him joining rochdale and the general consensus is that he's got pace, but cant pass, cross or shoot

Worst player to play for them this season, was one of the comments!