Roger Palmer on Twitter.......

I think it's him.

Roger Palmer‏@RogerPalmerOAFC

@matthew_tipton @moose_talksport not as much, my grandson has introduced me into twitter, see how it goes. You still playing?

Roger Palmer‏@RogerPalmerOAFC

@Moose_talkSPORT hopefully, big plans at Boundary Park re-developing the ground etc. if we can hold on to Dickov & Taggart we will push on

Edited by opinions4u

Pretty sure it isn't him.

Why would he put OAFC after his name?

I don't think it's him either. It just doesn't sit right. He has to be one of the most unlikely players to pop up on Twitter given that he seems to have no desire whatsoever to put himself in the limelight.

The tweet in my post above says his grandson (perhaps the one from Jersey who comes on here) has set him up with it. Can't remember his username though. But that would explain the OAFC being in the name.

Ian Abrahams‏@Moose_talkSPORT

Oldham fans the legend that is Roger Palmer is @rogerpalmeroafc is on Twitter and I'm sure dying to talk about the Latics with you

Fairly sure the talkSport bloke went on to state categorically that it was Roger last night. Can't be arsed looking for it though.

The account has disappeared... Seems odd, as you say the fella from talkSport confirmed his identity.

Not entirely convinced its roger from what

we

got but not unconvinced either. I tweeted with my profile picture of me and the real roger taken at the junction a couple of months ago last night and it was re tweeted by 'roger' shortly before his account seemed to have been terminated or gone private. Hard to say from the snippet we got. Great if it is....