15 years without missing a home defeat

Until last night, every cloud and all that…..unable to get there last night rest of the family has come down with this horrible bug going round, thankfully i've avoided it but was running round like an idiot cleaning up after them. Managed to listen to the game, (everyone else was in bed for 8o'clock) sounded dire. Was Adeyemi playing? His name was not mentioned ONCE, I kid you not!

Last defeat I missed at BP? Warnock's first game in charge - February 1997…….missed 8 home games in that time until last night 6 wins and 1 draw. Looks like if there's any night to be up to your neck in unmentionable horrors, last night was it….

The atmosphere was flat because the team gave us nothing to get excited about. We started slowly and barely improved all night, barring a two minute onslaught at the death.

The passing,when we did get it down ( a rarity last night,favouring lumping it forward ) was dire.

There was no tempo to our play and we were crying out for someone to put their foot on the ball and pass instead of hitting percentage balls into no mans land.

The front two had poor nights, the ball just kept bouncing off kuqi and reid was way off the pace ( and offside )

All in all prozac....you probably had the better deal!

Until last night, every cloud and all that…..unable to get there last night rest of the family has come down with this horrible bug going round, thankfully i've avoided it but was running round like an idiot cleaning up after them. Managed to listen to the game, (everyone else was in bed for 8o'clock) sounded dire. Was Adeyemi playing? His name was not mentioned ONCE, I kid you not!

Last defeat I missed at BP? Warnock's first game in charge - February 1997…….missed 8 home games in that time until last night 6 wins and 1 draw. Looks like if there's any night to be up to your neck in unmentionable horrors, last night was it….

we lost 2-1 to Bradford City I believe

The atmosphere was flat because the team gave us nothing to get excited about. We started slowly and barely improved all night, barring a two minute onslaught at the death.

The passing,when we did get it down ( a rarity last night,favouring lumping it forward ) was dire.

There was no tempo to our play and we were crying out for someone to put their foot on the ball and pass instead of hitting percentage balls into no mans land.

The front two had poor nights, the ball just kept bouncing off kuqi and reid was way off the pace ( and offside )

All in all prozac....you probably had the better deal!

This nails it - because we are missing our first choice centre midfield pairing, it seems to me that Dickov has instructed the team to bypass the middle and lump it forward. And the tempo is far too low both on and off the ball - we constantly look second best against whomever we are playing.

Get back to what served us well and we will score more goals.

On and whisper it... I would really like to see how we play with Kuqi on the bench... :o

This nails it - because we are missing our first choice centre midfield pairing, it seems to me that Dickov has instructed the team to bypass the middle and lump it forward. And the tempo is far too low both on and off the ball - we constantly look second best against whomever we are playing.

Get back to what served us well and we will score more goals.

On and whisper it... I would really like to see how we play with Kuqi on the bench... :o

The tempo of the side was superb until we got beat 6-0 at home to Southampton,after that Dickov bottled it in favour of a slower build-up that allows teams to get behind the ball, teams concede the wings as they know we're :censored: in the middle… and at crossing and attacking the ball….