Question of the week edition 6

How much would you been willing to pay up to for a ST at BP next season?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you been willing to pay up to for a ST at BP next season?

• Up to £150
    • Up to £200
    • Up to £250
    • Up to £300
    • Up to £350
    • Up to £400
    • £400 Plus
    • I would buy one regardless of the price

First of all thanks to all 50 people that voted on last weeks thread, sadly BP ran out overwhelming winners on 'worst ground in the league' lol as expected I may add!

This weeks question is one that effects us all, would been easy to follow up worst ground in the league with best ground but gone for a different route

Simple one and seems appropirate with annoucement very soon of pricing structure for next season

How much would you been willing to pay up to for a ST at BP next season? bare in mind we just voted it the biggest dump in the league lol based on an Adult ST i may add regardless where in the ground it is

Here is to a long week up to next Monday ending with the Wednesday game, lets hope its a good one but my good god they are 3 very tough games

KTF

Deano

ive gone up to £150, however this is for personal reasons. i have been a st holder since the first premiership year, but now due to work commitments its no longer financially viable cos i wont be able to attend every week. if however it was ridiculously low it would be barmy not to get one

ive gone up to £150, however this is for personal reasons. i have been a st holder since the first premiership year, but now due to work commitments its no longer financially viable cos i wont be able to attend every week. if however it was ridiculously low it would be barmy not to get one

Can't you afford to pay it monthly?

Same boat as philliggi for me. Would only get one if it's dirt cheap due to the number of Tuesday nights we get that I can never make due to working late and not locally and not being able to make the odd Saturday either.

The club has very little room for manoeuvre. No-one to subsidise the risk of dropping the prices significantly should it not reap the desired rewards. Therefore, I'm expecting the same again and I wouldn't blame them. Poor sods.

ive gotta work at least 2 in 3 saturdays now. if im on early i can sometimes make the game, but if im on late i have no chance. i recon i will miss a minimm of 8 or 9 games.

bradford city are doing a 50/50 season ticket offer....instead of a full season ticket you buy your guaranteed seat for £50

and then you get 50% off matchday prices...seems a good simple idea for the ones who cant make it to every home game

bradford city are doing a 50/50 season ticket offer....instead of a full season ticket you buy your guaranteed seat for £50

and then you get 50% off matchday prices...seems a good simple idea for the ones who cant make it to every home game

I mentioned this the other week, it'd be a godsend for me and plenty of people I go with if it was implemented. I'd probably go to more games too.