Aidy White

After a bright start on loan from Leeds he just seemed to get worse and worse and it was a relief when he returned to his parent club.

That wasn't such a long time ago and yet now he is being chased by Bolton, Norwich, and even Liverpool!!

Now, I might be completely wrong here but non of our wingers have produced the goods on a regular basis throughout Dickov's reign.....is this down to tactics and the way they are asked to play or what?

We have several examples of this happening in otherr areas of the team where players have started well and tailed off eg. White, Tounkara, Evina and even Kuqi.

Is it coisidence or is there more to it?

Watched 'them lot' on sky a bit ago and Aidy played left back and had a stormer.

During his loan with us; he was switched to LB when Evina & Black were out - and i was worried. He'd shown nothing to me to suggest he'd be able to play there. I was wrong. I thought he had his best games for us at LB, and now he plays that role in the Championship.

He has all the boxes ticked for the modern fullback that managers look for, pace, fitness, desire and ability on the ball. He'll go higher than the Championship IMO.

with his ability to go past someone i dont think his best position is left back (when he was with us)

didnt he get like 4 in 6 games for us or something? he just seemed to go off the boil with us, its probably something to do with the way we play we have out and out wingers but rarely do we seem to see them getting the ball to run at defenders or cross from the by line