Reid & KMB ?

I agree that there is something going on behind the scenes with KMB that isn't right, but he's been in trouble by the staff, and sometimes fans by what he does on twitter. Earlier in the season he stayed on twitter till 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. Defiantly keep him for next season though and i'm sure PD can sort him out

Think we're going to see a big clearout this summer. Dickov will know he has to make sweeping changes; to start next season with the same players would be inviting trouble. Think he has to be seen to be taking a broom to the squad.

Think we're going to see a big clearout this summer. Dickov will know he has to make sweeping changes; to start next season with the same players would be inviting trouble. Think he has to be seen to be taking a broom to the squad.

But isn't perpetual clear out a part of the problem?

KMB could be a very good player but is clearly an idiot, maybe Dickov is taking him out of the limelight to get his head sorted. Reid shouldn't be anywhere near the bench.

I think Reid's last home performance sealed his fate. Centre backs usually mark strikers and not visa versa but Reid made a good job of hiding from the game by marking his man. It's a rare occurence but Derrick Parker, our alleged striker from the 1980's was an expert at it.

KMB has probably been misbehaving behind the scences hes got previous - probably a bit of a tool - but he has got ability and i understand why dickov is trying to teach him a lesson but for now id have him in the team and get us dragged to safey the lads got ability if hes still being a muppet get rid at the end of the season.

Reid just isnt a fit lad and he probably needs more time on the training ground - his last few performances have been a bit crap tho so maybe hes at the end of the line with us

I don't think we'll be seeing either of them again, will we?

Getting rid of KMB would be a mistake.

Just for once, this club needs to take a talented, yet errant player, sort him out and turn it around to our future advantage.

I believe this squad has much potential.

A clear-out would only mean re-booting the same situation (and outcome) next season.

I agree that there is something going on behind the scenes with KMB that isn't right, but he's been in trouble by the staff, and sometimes fans by what he does on twitter. Earlier in the season he stayed on twitter till 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. Defiantly keep him for next season though and i'm sure PD can sort him out

Staying up til 3 or 4 on twitter means the management at least know he is at home and is not out in town getting hammered and into trouble.

I thought it was a brilliant deadpan moment!

Not bad on reflection.

Don't know about mobile phones, but it would be nice to see some mobile goal poachers playing for the Latics.

Edited by BP1960

give over what? i honestly thought the post was to talk about reid or hash brown as players not what they happen to use their phone for?

Ok. Marsh-Brown has a habit of using a social network site in the early hours of the morning.

Somebody suggested this proves he's not out partying or similar.

Experts in the wonders of modern technology suggest such an assumption is a bit of a leap of faith.

Some may think his not being tucked up in bed with cocoa at 10pm limits his ability to kick a ball at 3pm.

Edited by opinions4u

Ok. Marsh-Brown has a habit of using a social network site in the early hours of the morning.

Somebody suggested this proves he's not out partying or similar.

Experts in the wonders of modern technology suggest such an assumption is a bit of a leap of faith.

Some may think his not being tucked up in bed with cocoa at 10pm limits his ability to kick a ball at 3pm.

i'm not saying that it limits his ability or who ever uses the same network all i'm saying is why did the thread go from how they play on the pitch to what they do after the match?ie twitter etc