100 Years at BP Shirt

Hi guys.

Due to the massive interest in the shirt via PM, I'm afraid I'm going to have to up the price.

Before I get a load of abuse I just want to explain quickly why I'm doing so.

Basically, I did not have a clue of the shirts true value until looking at other signed football shirts going on ebay for £75...which I personally think is very expensive.

So, given that the shirt is in perfect condition, has not been worn or washed since it was signed so they are all perfectly clear and given that this was one of our better kits in recent years...I'm going to have to ask for £50.

Again I do apologise as I know this makes me look a knob but I hope you can all understand I genuinely did not know of its true value.

Anyone interested now just PM me and it will go on a first come first served basis. I'm happy to deliver to you free of charge (within reasonable distance) and if any kind sir wants to give more the rest will go straight to playershare.

Thanks, James

So James,

After receiveing your many offers at the price you stated you wanted only to retract in true Sven Goran Eriksson style, did you actually sell this shirt?

Just curious like.

'kin Thatchers fault.... :drinking66:

Hi guys.

Due to the massive interest in the shirt via PM, I'm afraid I'm going to have to up the price.

Before I get a load of abuse I just want to explain quickly why I'm doing so.

Basically, I did not have a clue of the shirts true value until looking at other signed football shirts going on ebay for £75...which I personally think is very expensive.

So, given that the shirt is in perfect condition, has not been worn or washed since it was signed so they are all perfectly clear and given that this was one of our better kits in recent years...I'm going to have to ask for £50.

Again I do apologise as I know this makes me look a knob but I hope you can all understand I genuinely did not know of its true value.

Anyone interested now just PM me and it will go on a first come first served basis. I'm happy to deliver to you free of charge (within reasonable distance) and if any kind sir wants to give more the rest will go straight to playershare.

Thanks, James

Ha ha, in one :shakeit:

I'm selling my '100 years at Boundary Park' home shirt. Fully signed by the whole squad of that season.

Does anyone on here want it before I stick it on ebay? £20 ono.

100 years watching Latics.....you deserve the VC. :wink:

Is that ok oh great one?

Don't ever admit to being inferior to no man. We are all equal. However there are times in our lives when we act in away that brings a certain amount of shame on us. The idea is to minimize them, keep low till they pass.