Latics Awards Night

Didn't go but heard some pretty wierd goss. Glen Hoddle for Latics manager next season. !!!! Please don't shoot the messenger. I just thought I would let you laugh as much as I did. So probably completely true !

Didn't go but heard some pretty wierd goss. Glen Hoddle for Latics manager next season. !!!! Please don't shoot the messenger. I just thought I would let you laugh as much as I did. So probably completely true !

That wont happen!

He is heavily involved with his academy and cant see him giving up his business to come and work for a 3rd tier club with no dosh.

I wouldn't be surprised if Latics got involved with the academy though and took on some young players to give them a second chance!

I went with the missus and the two boys (limpetlad & nobby.com), overall a really nice night.

Good food, very good entertainment, the magician as brilliant, Tonks couldn't believe his eyes and Venn was Venn (still good at his age).

I had my picture taken with 2x giants M'Voto (we sponsor him) and Tonks.

I asked Tonks the question "would he be at Latics next year and his reply was, it was was upto Dicky".

One of the highlights of the night was Dicky and Barry in an auction frenzy for a a 5x day holiday in the UK, Dickov won @ £425.00.

The Kieran Lee show for the awards, the only thing I found worrying was when Broady interviewed Kieran he asked him about the future and Kieran's reply was I'm always trying to better myself???????????????????????????????????

No Kuqi with no mention of him although his name did appear on some of the nominations and Taylor got bladdered, nough said.

Regards

Ian G.

I'd forgot about that. Someone did tell me that (I was a bit tipsy when I was told, probably explains why I can't remember). I laughed.

Was sat with Dean Furman. It's not really gossip, but I did find out that he is a really sound bloke, and he loves plaing for Latics. And he really hopes Wes stays (he is also a sound fella)

I'd forgot about that. Someone did tell me that (I was a bit tipsy when I was told, probably explains why I can't remember). I laughed.

Was sat with Dean Furman. It's not really gossip, but I did find out that he is a really sound bloke, and he loves plaing for Latics. And he really hopes Wes stays (he is also a sound fella)

Did he remember being accosted at Charlton station?

I went with the missus and the two boys (limpetlad & nobby.com), overall a really nice night.

Good food, very good entertainment, the magician as brilliant, Tonks couldn't believe his eyes and Venn was Venn (still good at his age).

I had my picture taken with 2x giants M'Voto (we sponsor him) and Tonks.

I asked Tonks the question "would he be at Latics next year and his reply was, it was was upto Dicky".

One of the highlights of the night was Dicky and Barry in an auction frenzy for a a 5x day holiday in the UK, Dickov won @ £425.00.

The Kieran Lee show for the awards, the only thing I found worrying was when Broady interviewed Kieran he asked him about the future and Kieran's reply was I'm always trying to better myself???????????????????????????????????

No Kuqi with no mention of him although his name did appear on some of the nominations and Taylor got bladdered, nough said.

Regards

Ian G.

It wasn't Barry that was bidding on the holiday, it was me and Dickov, I went to £400 and he won at £425. Lesson I learnt was never to try and outbid a millionaire. But to be fair, that place was worth double that, it's a stunning place.

I did wonder how many actual fans who sit in the stands week in week out were there , I might be wrong but I thought we were a tiny minority.

Spent the last hour being the daughter's cameraman as she had a photo with nearly all the players.