Who do Latics fans want to win the League 1 play-offs?

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the play offs?

• Sheff Utd
    • Huddersfield
    • MK Dons
    • Stevenage
  2. 2. Who do you think will win the play offs?

• Sheff Utd
    • Huddersfield
    • MK Dons
    • Stevenage

It would be disastrous if Stevenage went up. Nice friendly club, but the other three eclipse us. They don't.

You shouldn't look at like that you should see as inspiration if stevenage a small club getting small crowd on a small budget are having success then so could we if we get our act together. Its why I want Blackpool to get back in the premiership.

You shouldn't look at like that you should see as inspiration if stevenage a small club getting small crowd on a small budget are having success then so could we if we get our act together. Its why I want Blackpool to get back in the premiership.

I agree, but Stevenage won't blow us out of the water with their spending should they fail to win the play-offs. The other three will throw more money at it. Huddersfield will be looking to replace Rhodes, and Sheff Utd, too, will be looking for another striker.

We gave Stevenage two tough games. MK Dons, once again, destroyed us (I know we also beat them). And Huddersfield, while holding them, we never looked like we'd ever score at their place.

For something special to happen you can't have a league that drowns you, like it has this year, and a couple of late.

just got back, decent tense game for the neutral to watch, prior to the goal Porter was getting dogs abuse all through the game from his own fans, but one thing truely horrified me and that was that the Sheff Utd fans have copied our song (obviously changing the word Blues to Blades)

just got back, decent tense game for the neutral to watch, prior to the goal Porter was getting dogs abuse all through the game from his own fans, but one thing truely horrified me and that was that the Sheff Utd fans have copied our song (obviously changing the word Blues to Blades)

We nicked it off them. Remember them singing it for near enough the full match when they played us at BP and stayed up well before we sung it... They did it slowly with different parts of the stand at different times...

Always thought it to be a Blades tune