Easy way to increase our budget for pre-season

Such a simple way of raising money, its horrible as a fan watching a club like Preston yes i know bigger in reality snapping up more players before June 1st than we will probably sign all summer, that is not the clubs fault whatsoever but we need to as fans look at what we can suggest imo opinion to help

We all want to see a better team on the pitch and times are hard for us as well as the club

Membership cards are a simple and easy way of creating revenue and a bigger budget for the club pre-season which we do not currently have, this however has to suit us the fan as well as the club to work.

Living over 100miles away from BP i can not attend all home games, its just not feesable for me and the 2 adults who i go to games with, i am lucky the Mrs family who got me into Latics as a Gooner live in Failsworth so we help save on expense of staying over, enoygh about that anyway as its off subject.

The point i am looking to make is that as a adult and non-season ticket holder for the reasons above and missing midweek games we have 23 league games that i could in theory attend. Sell me and other non-season ticket holders a membership card for £30 inc VAT. For this the club give me £1 off a match ticket everytime i show my card at the turnstile. I attended 15 league games at BP last season so that is £15 the club make off me that they wouldnt have done with them.

I get the £1 off a game, priority of tickets after ST holders for games away and big cup games and as i have spent £30 at the start of the season I am more likely to go and spend more at the club to simply get the value out of my membership card. No need to give loyalty points for games attended as this gets messy, even if i attended all 23 league games the club would still gain £7 out of me on a £30 membership card which would more than cover the admin fee and dont send cards by post make people pick them up from the club to save on postage!

Even if you sold just 200 of these that would be £4,000 that could help with this upgarde of the staduim that the club have spoke of

Please give your opnions both ST holders and non please, if deemed a good idea will send onto the club

Cheers

Deano

Such a simple way of raising money, its horrible as a fan watching a club like Preston yes i know bigger in reality snapping up more players before June 1st than we will probably sign all summer, that is not the clubs fault whatsoever but we need to as fans look at what we can suggest imo opinion to help

We all want to see a better team on the pitch and times are hard for us as well as the club

Membership cards are a simple and easy way of creating revenue and a bigger budget for the club pre-season which we do not currently have, this however has to suit us the fan as well as the club to work.

Living over 100miles away from BP i can not attend all home games, its just not feesable for me and the 2 adults who i go to games with, i am lucky the Mrs family who got me into Latics as a Gooner live in Failsworth so we help save on expense of staying over, enoygh about that anyway as its off subject.

The point i am looking to make is that as a adult and non-season ticket holder for the reasons above and missing midweek games we have 23 league games that i could in theory attend. Sell me and other non-season ticket holders a membership card for £30 inc VAT. For this the club give me £1 off a match ticket everytime i show my card at the turnstile. I attended 15 league games at BP last season so that is £15 the club make off me that they wouldnt have done with them.

I get the £1 off a game, priority of tickets after ST holders for games away and big cup games and as i have spent £30 at the start of the season I am more likely to go and spend more at the club to simply get the value out of my membership card. No need to give loyalty points for games attended as this gets messy, even if i attended all 23 league games the club would still gain £7 out of me on a £30 membership card which would more than cover the admin fee and dont send cards by post make people pick them up from the club to save on postage!

Even if you sold just 200 of these that would be £4,000 that could help with this upgarde of the staduim that the club have spoke of

Please give your opnions both ST holders and non please, if deemed a good idea will send onto the club

Cheers

Deano

I am becoming a member of the Latics student scheme soon and i'm unsure of any benefits this brings other than concessionary prices for games. Perhaps the club should look at honoring this membership with priority for cup games along with ST holders as you stated, in theory i may attend 23 games but may miss 5/6 due to work commitments.

With this, who do i contact at the club these days? Used to always contact Alan, do we contact Broady or Neil Joy etc?

Which bit? If true thats ridiculos teams are struggling and going under and the FL who are meant to surely help teams survive are hurting them more but not allowing us to create extra money, I dont see what is wrong to be honest maybe im blinded mate lol

It's all about not charging away fans more. Was banned maybe 15 years ago and, yes, ridiculous

Hardy was very good imo always gave time of day to write back to me, now though i have no idea, i imagine its Neil Joy (dont quote me on that), to be fair i would prob pay £30 for a members card if i got even a £10 off voucher in the club shop and assurance that i got 2nd priorty for cup games, its a risk for me personally doing a 5 hour round journey and queuing for tickets as well as taking a day off work to queue for a ticket i might not get but thats part a parcel of the perks of a st no issues there whatsoever, i did it for liverpool game in the peeing down rain and would do it all over again this year if we got that lucky but would be nice to know we can help get a better squad pre-season.

I'm a low earner if im honest and over the discount of teenager age but simply cant throw money at a st that i cant afford and that makes me sad and angry but with kid on way is reality

It's all about not charging away fans more. Was banned maybe 15 years ago and, yes, ridiculous

Would a simple way around that no be charge them £19 if they pre-book tickets through there club and £19or £20 even on the gate? Not sure if bending rules too much, thanks though Dave for bringing to my attention wasnt aware of that, mad that the FL would impose that over simply £1 at prem level yes but show some common sense please ffs league 1 is a poor league with average everyday die hard fans who are being priced out of watching the team they love and giving their club the best chance in hard times of getting the best players for the fans to watch

Yes, it was on the basis that away were penalised as they wouldn't be able to get admissible for the same (or equivalent based on facilities) price.

Would a simple way around that no be charge them £19 if they pre-book tickets through there club and £19or £20 even on the gate? Not sure if bending rules too much, thanks though Dave for bringing to my attention wasnt aware of that, mad that the FL would impose that over simply £1 at prem level yes but show some common sense please ffs league 1 is a poor league with average everyday die hard fans who are being priced out of watching the team they love and giving their club the best chance in hard times of getting the best players for the fans to watch

No. Because they'd still have the right to same price as home fans on the day of the game.

Well the least we can do is celebrate a goal like this when we score next season, lot of time for this lol love it

They must spend half of their training sessions working on celebrations. Latics would have a backlog.