http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/18940/7796372/Beardsley-bent-on-Boro-exit

Sounds like he is a free agent, don't think he has done enough for a championship move so would you want him here?? I've not seen much of him but I remember him scoring quite a few early on last season like kuqi and then I think he got injured. So I'd definitely offer him a trial at least

Edited by we hate man,u and city to

Sorry state of affairs, but I'd be suprised if there's anything we could offer him that they haven't. Don't know nowt about him, wouldn't seem a great move leaving a side that made the play offs for one that only just avoided relegation.

Edited by longtimeblue

Think I know which player you mean, Luke freeman, very skillful little player. Destined for the championship and beyond IMO

He's already been 'beyond' and come back down again. Arsenal signed him as a 15 year old for a six figure sum from Gillingham IIRC.

Loans to Yeovil & Stevenage followed and then signed as a free for Stevenage last season.

He looks a decent prospect, i'll agree at that, but the Gunners have deemed him not good enough, and in fairness they have tended to keep hold of youngsters for arguably longer than they should / others tend to do.

That said - he looked nice & tidy in the play off semi's. He could well rise up again....