Birmingham to play friendly at BP

Yeah that's right! My first game as a ballboy, big daft Kevin Francis scored at least one of her own goals of not both?! I'm sure Prozac will confirm!!

No Francis only scored one a bullet header from a corner from about 15 yards out.

IIRC The second was a failed off the line clearance by a full back.

Yeah that's right! My first game as a ballboy, big daft Kevin Francis scored at least one of her own goals of not both?! I'm sure Prozac will confirm!!

Francis and Gary Poole scored the ogs. Barlow and Halle with the other two. Memorable as after the game found out my owd fella's running feud with Elsie the paddock head steward had come to a head and she'd cobbed him out. Still he was in the Queen's nice and early… he missed all four goals!

Do I remember correctly a game from my childhood when we beat them 4-0 in the mid-90s? Did they score two own goals that day?

Beat them 4-0 in '88 as well Cec got two, think Marshall and Bunn bagged the others, only a few days after we'd hammered City at Maine Road that, pretty much dowhill from there that season! Think we only won another three games until February after that!!

Always had a good record at their place too. In 6 or 7 visits up to the mid-90s we didn't lose, although it took a late Frankie Bunn goal in the FA Cup in 1990 to preserve that run, otherwise the pinch me season could have been a bit different!

Edited by oafcprozac