GOOOOOOOOOOAL

GET IN THERE CHANNNNNNGGYYYYYYYYYYY

Yep, still can't get into Chat

WOOOOHOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOAL

GET IN THERE CHANNNNNNGGYYYYYYYYYYY

Yep, still can't get into Chat

HAve you tried using Chrome LL?

One of the things that pisses me of is look at Tranmere, round same budget as latics, same level of player attraction i would say, they change a :censored: manager for a half decent one in Ronnie Moore, and look at the way they finsished last season and started this, just won 3-0 at Carlise and i wouldnt think many teams will do that this season.

We have good players in the side, Mvoto, Croft, Wes, Furman is a good player for us, he just needs to be managed by a manger who can utilise his abilities better and stop making him a sideways and backwards player. We have turned into a very negative side.

Cisak is what he is: an average third division keeper, a decent shot stopper but prone to errors in judgement

We need a manager who can make a silk purse out of a sows ear...it is no disgrace if PD is not one and the best thing they fans can do is get behind the team every week....problem is there are less and less willing or able to afford to do that....less than 3500 for the first league game of the season is pretty grim

Positives were Byrne and mvoto, real concerns for me were out complete lack of creativity and goal scoring threat. Both we already knew about. Other concerns were slews performance and Cisaks.

Was Cisak that bad tonight? Apart from the shot which flew through his hands I thought he had a decent game. He punched a lot but seemed to get to every cross he went for and couldn't have done anything about the goal.

Was Cisak that bad tonight? Apart from the shot which flew through his hands I thought he had a decent game. He punched a lot but seemed to get to every cross he went for and couldn't have done anything about the goal.

Agreed. He took a lot of pressure off our defenders at set pieces.