About half a billion Euros…..

They haven't drawn to Walsall and lost to Stevenage... They are in an infinitely superior league... They haven't been subjected to around 22 years of :censored:e. There's 3 differences for you

I didnt mean between the 2 sides as a whole. I meant between the 3 opening results where Madrid were expected to win or take points from atleast two of them. The same as us.

I didnt mean between the 2 sides as a whole. I meant between the 3 opening results where Madrid were expected to win or take points from atleast two of them. The same as us.

Ok, fair comment but their bad start is not a direct continuation of a downward spiral since Xmas last year with no indication of improvement and though I don't watch La Liga I would bet their play/effort is a damn sight more inspiring than what we have seen in our opening three games. It's not the results with us (at least not for me) it's the complete inadequacy in our play

Us:

MK Dons 2-0 Oldham

Oldham 1-1 Walsall

Oldham 0-1 Stevenage

Them:

Real Madrid 1-1 Valencia

Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid

Getafe 2-1 Real Madrid

whats the difference? MOURINHO OUT!!!

Yes but what was the form for the last half of last season!

And, in fact, the last 18 months!!!

:grin: