phil brown

heard a RUMOUR and thats all so i dont know how much truth this has but if latic wouldnt of won yesterday dickov would of got the sack and phil brown is to come in personaly id rather keep dickov for a bit longer but whats everyones views on this ?

Haha Phil "Phil Brown" Brown!! Rather have Penney back.

haha id hate to have brown dont think he would bring much didnt do out at preston

Westley didn't have them rocketing up the table either. If we do get rid of Dickov I'd be more than willing to give Brown enough time to keep us in this division and beyond, something I think he is definately capable of doing. Brown wouldn't be my first choice but he wouldn't be bottom of my list either.

To be fair it appears that Dickov himself is no stranger to a Sunbed

That would be the same Paul Dickov who has a job which has him outside a lot, a time-share in Portugal and has spent a week in Portugal for work over the summer.

He doesn't seem to have much of a tan over the winter.

heard a RUMOUR and thats all so i dont know how much truth this has but if latic wouldnt of won yesterday dickov would of got the sack and phil brown is to come in personaly id rather keep dickov for a bit longer but whats everyones views on this ?

View? that you've heard something from somebody who has absolutely no idea of what's going on.